Official 2.2

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
i really don't feel like waiting 2 weeks or however long it takes to get it pushed to me. anyone know where the file is online to download directly to the phone

s2h2golf

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
It's only for the International Galaxy S - the US based carriers haven't completed the builds for release yet. You can get the unofficial leaked version at XDA.

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Just get the Cog 2.2 beta...it will satisfy you till official comes out, then with root and lagfix and all...if lagfix will be needed...

I am on beta 2, loving it. He comes out with new betas almost every week...I just don't want to upgrade everytime. I think 5 was the last release till Froyo actually rolls out, haha, such good lies.

LiquidAppo

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna jump on the band wagon here and recommend the cognition 2.2 beta. It works flawlessly and the improvements in speed, gps, and overall usability are extremely noticeable. Also, no bloatware!

The Jester

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
So, if I still have baseband version I897UCJF6 (since I have not received the OTA update) and I do not have the three button reset available to me, is COG still a smart upgrade for me to try?

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Since this discussion is about leaked software and/or ROMs, I'm going to move it over to the ROMs/Hacks section where more folks who are interested in that can see it.

flashman03

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
So, if I still have baseband version I897UCJF6 (since I have not received the OTA update) and I do not have the three button reset available to me, is COG still a smart upgrade for me to try?

What you should do is go to the dev section at XDA. I just there is an update.zip that will give you the 3 button combo. Look for a thread started by DesignGears. You can always flash kernels and use ROM's but without the 3 button combo if you get the dreaded phone+computer screen you will be screwed.

Reactions: The Jester

Maliberti

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Has any of the leaks fixed the exchange server issues?
1. cant reply to emails, only sends back blank message
2. Cant accept or deny appointments being pushed.
3. No contact or calendar sync with server.