Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where is the lock screen slider?

I'm using Cognition 2.2 to get Froyo on my captivate. For some reason, I don't have the unlock/silent mode sliders on my lock screen. My lock screen should look like the following screenshot:

Right now my lock screen is simply blank with the time/date at the bottom of the screen. Why is it so plain and how can I enable the sliders?

Thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Carrier
    2.3.4 / Stock

Depends on what version of Cognition you are running. Some have the stock lock screen you posted and some only have the Galaxy S lock screen. I would check out [ROM]Cognition v2.2 BETA9.1.3 (Voodoo - CogKernel - Bootanimation) *10/29/2010* - xda-developers to find the lock screen you want. You will need to know what version of Cog you are running first.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by s2h2golf View Post
    Depends on what version of Cognition you are running. Some have the stock lock screen you posted and some only have the Galaxy S lock screen. I would check out [ROM]Cognition v2.2 BETA9.1.3 (Voodoo - CogKernel - Bootanimation) *10/29/2010* - xda-developers to find the lock screen you want. You will need to know what version of Cog you are running first.
    Pretty sure I'm running v9.1.3

Unfortunately that thread has 500+ pages and it's not a very reliable source of information. Can you link me to a specific post in the thread since you seem to have seen this already? I'll do some thread-specific searches but I usually don't come up with much.

Thanks.

he removed the version with the stock lockscreen, so all you get now is the stock touchwiz one. if you want one like the picture you can download "widget locker", it costs a couple of dollars but is worth it

Moving to the ROMs/Hacks sub-forum.