Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Default [PROGRAM] AIO Captivate Toolbox 3.0 *Beginners Start Here*

Bay_wolf's AIO Captivate Toolbox 3.0
    If this program has helped you, please consider donating.
    Last edited by bay_wolf; 02-24-2011 at 09:21 PM.
    Thanked by 9:
    jonndoe likes this.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Changelog:

2.4 - Bug Fix

2.3 - Complete redesign and added wipe batt stats and enable non-market apps. Also added a donate button in the program (hey i gotta have some caffeine to keep making new versions ).

2.2 - 3BF Version Created and Editing of the Instructions while reducing download/install size.

2.1.1 - Changed the way the installer is packaged. No functionality difference between this and 2.1. Just a better way to install for updating in the future.

2.1 - Revised the wording.

2.0 - Added the toolbox on the right.

1.2 - Fixed a bug dealing with admin rights.

1.1 - 64 bit drivers integrated.

1.0 - Initial Release.

Planned Features:

ODIN Select Form between one click, 3 button fix, and rogers. Also, it'll use ODIN 1.7. (Next release will get this)
    Smaller Download Size.
    Smaller Install Size.
    Fully Automated Backup and Restore.

Thanks to:

Team Komin for the download mirror.

Thanks for donations from:

connexion2005
    FishDoc
    qynt
    novagator
    Oxicottin
    konazxiii
    Last edited by bay_wolf; 02-15-2011 at 04:10 PM.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    AOKP ICS 4.0.4

I will this attest that this is awesome. I've used it at least 4 times to flash different ROMs and I absolutely love it.

ROM
    AOKP ICS 4.0.4

I created a torrent for a speedier download. This is my first time creating a torrent, so if it's not working, let me know.

Thanked by:
    jonndoe likes this.

ROM
    Supernova 2.0.2

Downloading anyone have a problem like some kind of error on their phone

BTW im a n00b on this LOL thats why I ask cuz i come from iphones and i have a NEW captivate dont want to hurt it lol
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fan178 View Post
    Downloading anyone have a problem like some kind of error on their phone

BTW im a n00b on this LOL thats why I ask cuz i come from iphones and i have a NEW captivate dont want to hurt it lol
    There could be an error but that's true about anything. This tries to eliminate all of the human errors in doing this. It's really easy to follow and you should not run into any issues. If you have some problem just PM me and I'll get back to you asap and try to help.

PS: once you start flashing ROMs you'll keep doing it.
    Thanked by:
    fan178 

ROM
    Serendipity 6.1

This is so full of win. I used it to flash Andromeda 2.1 this morning and it all worked flawlessly. Thank you so very much for all of your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.

ROM
    Supernova 2.0.2

I started LOL im using cognition 3.04 but while doin it i was nervous like HELL i got reaaaly scared cuz it wouldnt load for like 1 or 3 minutes im goin to use this app to backup my phone and keep flashing it BTW any good ROMs better than cognition?
    Last edited by fan178; 02-16-2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: added a thing a forgot

ROM
    Serendipity 6.1

BTW any good ROMs better than cognition?
    It's all about your needs and tastes. Flash around and see what you like. Fortunately, bay_wolf made this gift of a program for us so it's never been easier to flash and whatnot.

ROM
    AOKP ICS 4.0.4

BTW any good ROMs better than cognition?
    It's subjective. Every ROM has it's good points and different people prefer different ROMs. Your best bet is to try several ROMs out and decide what you like. That's the beauty of this program...it does everything simply and makes switching ROMs painless.

ROM
    Supernova 2.0.2

I can try them but i cant find them where you guys suggest me to look for ROMs?

ROM
    AOKP ICS 4.0.4

Thanked by:
    fan178 

ROM
    Cognition 4.3

Hi, bay_wolf, quick question:

Any idea why Norton would not like the cappy 2.5 msi installer? Norton always gets spooked with items that only have a few downloads, but it doesn't normally quarantine them after scanning unless the installer tried to do something on it's own. I doubt there is a problem but thought I'd ask first.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the3dgm View Post
    Hi, bay_wolf, quick question:

Any idea why Norton would not like the cappy 2.5 msi installer? Norton always gets spooked with items that only have a few downloads, but it doesn't normally quarantine them after scanning unless the installer tried to do something on it's own. I doubt there is a problem but thought I'd ask first.
    It's a false positive. The program asks for admin rights which could be a reason Norton dislikes it. I can guarantee you there is nothing malicious about my program.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Cognition 4.3

Thank you sir, that's what I was thinking. Norton is very touchy when it comes to new programs, according to it only nine (9) other Norton users had downloaded the program. . . so far! Norton can be vague with it's reasons also which doesn't help! Thanks for the response.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Bump...

ROM
    AOKP ICS 4.0.4

This should be stickied...
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XANAX View Post
    This should be stickied...
    ^This.

ROM
    Cognition 4.3

Thank you bay_wolf, just wanted to let you know that after doing the normal loading of the last 3 or 4 ROMs I did I used your program to load the newest Serendipity yesterday. . . that was almost too easy!!! Come the first the 6-pack is on me!!!
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the3dgm View Post
    Thank you bay_wolf, just wanted to let you know that after doing the normal loading of the last 3 or 4 ROMs I did I used your program to load the newest Serendipity yesterday. . . that was almost too easy!!! Come the first the 6-pack is on me!!!
    I'm glad it helped you out.

ROM
    CM7

bay_wolf... this program is fantastic. It was super easy to use. I definitely recommend it to anyone, new to the process of flashing ROMs or not.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Official site is now up and will have all the latest updates (will try to update OP but don't garuantee it).
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Updated to 3.0
    Thanked by:

Awsome toolbox. Couldn't have been simpler to use. Now running Serendipity 6.4, works like a charm. Thanks, Bay_Wolf!

I have a question related to this. A couple months ago I rooted my phone and installed cyanogenmod rom. I have had no problems and had checked with various programs and they all said it was rooted. Then last night I went to install Titanium Backup, and it said that my phone isn't rooted. I checked with a couple other programs too and they said it wasn't rooted either. I'm not sure how my phone became un-rooted. My question is, can i use this to re-root my Captivate, and are there any special things I should do other than click "root the phone"? Thanks for any help.

Captivate SGH-I897
    Kernal Ver. 2.6.35.7-g9b05a44
    CyanogenMod-7-06182011-Nightly-Captivate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast