[ROM] FireFly

rouxster

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
about to flash firefly

currently, i am running cognition 4. any tips on what i should do before flashing ff3, other than the normal flashing steps?

dmnall

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
currently, i am running cognition 4. any tips on what i should do before flashing ff3, other than the normal flashing steps?

Other then disabling Voodoo Lag Fix, you should have no issues of flashing under cwm over to ff3 *just make sure you back up with TiBu and when you restore, just do apps with data and skip system data as that will cause a ton of FC all the time.

HTH,
Charlie

rouxster

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
so far firefly 3.0 has been great. gps works like it has its own satellite, and the battery life is doing great. i have spent about 4 hrs on my phone trying to get back apps that didn't save right on my tibu backup and i still have +50% life left. i also used the gps for a few minutes too. the speed is lightning fast as well. great rom!

konazxiii

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Firefly is a great ROM. Right up there with Serendipity, IMO.

I ran it for a few weeks up until the GB ROMS started dropping. Smooth, stable, fast, functional, and pretty.

eirmaoj

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Mga sir. paanu ba ma mag changes rom ang Firefly S60 using CWM?.. kasi na delete ko yung system oi.or meron ba kayo low version ng s60.. thank you po.