Preset Messages on Reject Call Pull-Up Tab Disappeared -- Want Them Back!

RobinRM

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi Y'all..... I'm no techie and I'm sure no developer, but I am hoping someone with a lot more know-how than me would be willing to help..... My Captivate is running Froyo 2.2 and is rooted. The phone came with a feature for rejecting calls that incorporated a pull-up tab with preset messages, "I'm in class....in a meeting....call back later", etc...). Sometime recently those messages disappeared. All that is left on the tab is a button for creating a message, which takes me directly into a text messaging thread for the caller and requires I manually type a message each time and for each person. I don't think upgrading to 2.2 removed the preset messages, but I'm not sure. I am not sure when that happened, but I think it might've been when I temporarily downloaded an app today called "Mr. Number" and then removed it from the phone. Does anyone know how I can get these messages back? I don't want to preset the whole phone..... Thanks much!!

BH67

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Preset Messages on Reject Call Pull-Up Tab Disappeared -- Wan

Hey Robin :)
I have the same problem on my phone. I got my wife's phone to look at hers and she HAS her Reject Call messages.

I called T-Mobile...they weren't any help :( T-Mobile said for me to contact Samsung.
So....I contacted Samsung Tech Support (888) 987-4357 and they told me I had to do a Factory Data Reset...NOT happy with that to say the least.

Not sure if you fixed the problem but Samsung said it was the only way to fix that problem because it was in the Software of the phone. HOW it got deleted in the first place is beyond me.

As a PC Tech background I can navigate through all sorts of problems...but this one....I'm aggravated that the Samsung Galaxy 4G doesn't have a feature where someone can create a folder that will link to this REJECT CALL Pull-Up tab. Not to mention...everytime a Factory Data Reset is done....I have to back up my contacts and anything else I have in my phone. Aggravating ! :mad:

I look forward hearing from you (or anyone else that has the same problem).

Respectfully,
~ Bill ~

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech