Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default possible hard brick!!

Attached isa screenshot of what the captivate shows. Is this unrecoverable? I have tried several things. Open to any suggestions. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails possible hard brick!!-20111013_013549.jpg  

Default Re: possible hard brick!!

What have you tried? And what caused this? If you were trying to flash a new OS then try the guys at xda developers website.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yeah I think I messed up the boot loader trying to flash. I'll try xda . Thanks

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    ROM
    Which one is it today ?

If you will take the battery out, take the sim and micro sd out... then put the battery back in and hold both volume buttons while putting the usb cable in the phone it should get you into download mode... Go here and download the files... then follow the instructions to the "T"... It should get you back to stock.

It is recoverable from there... I have seen that screen a couple times. Search for RED TEXT in the original JF6 oneclick thread on XDA, and there are button combos to get download mode back up.