Oh Y'all Have Influenced Me...

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
After reading around and updating to GB ok, I've decided to download the Go Launcher EX and play around with it.

With the GB update and now being able to change my screens and icons, I almost feel like I have a brand new phone. :)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Will do, I'll be working on it for hours I'm sure, cause things just have to be "right" for me and I'm so picky lol. Good thing the weather here is cold and nasty and I'm not going out ;)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok, had to just send the screenshot to my computer because I wasn't having luck in getting it uploaded here with my phone, will have to play with that.

I just have done the home screen and that is attached. There is a lot I like about this Go Launcher, like I can have 15 buttons in the bottom tray and I can keep my home screens open for widgets, etc. Also you can do 9 or 11 home screens, can't remember how many. I can also make the last screen the home one, so the cute little droid shows at the bottom of my home screen. The video on the GL app page showed how to do all this stuff and it was very easy. I can have the rolling screens that don't stop and I have an effect on mine that they flip, like a page.

This is all I've gotten done so far, working on the other screens.