- 23 Posts
[Q] about using the Captivate on T-Mobile.
I was considering buying an unlocked version of the Captivate on Amazon and using it on T-Mobiles $30 prepaid plan, but after doing some looking around the intro-webs I've seen a lot of conflicting things about whether or not 3G data will even work on T-Mobiles network.
Just a quick question, I live in Lancaster, PA. Will I be able to use 3G data on a Captivate with a T-Mobile SIM?
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
- 11-19-2012, 09:46 PM #2
- 12-02-2012, 04:09 PM #3
Re: [Q] about using the Captivate on T-Mobile.
- By buckeye_jeff in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2011, 05:52 PM
- By Cretz in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 28Last Post: 02-19-2011, 11:30 PM
- By xxraffyxx in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 41Last Post: 02-19-2011, 05:58 PM
- By BlackPrince310 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2011, 04:24 PM
- By Jasonrj in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:18 PM