How do I delete ATT fee based Apps?
My wife switched her ATT Captivate over to T-Mobile and she wants to start deleting ATT fee based Apps such as Navigator. I'm not very familiar with Android so need some advice.
- 12-18-2012, 10:03 AM #2
- By DirtMcGirt in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2011, 05:03 PM
- By tbdbuckeyeitl in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2010, 10:00 AM
- By jlw0211 in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2010, 06:38 PM
- By sum spicy rice in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 04-28-2010, 10:28 PM
- By mclarryjr in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2009, 02:05 AM