Post your Samsung Captivate Screenshots!

konazxiii

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site

konazxiii

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
snap20110105_222456.png

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Muh Three Screenz

In my opinion, less is more!
ROOTED - v2.1
MATRIX Live Wallpaper
ADW.Launcher to hide dock/status bar
WIFI settings shortcut
Proxoid
Droidwall
Still want to change icons...can't decide what to
go with, sigh!

_Mattphantaztic

the3dgm

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Zeam Launcher to get the 7 icon dock...unlike LauncherPro, you cannot individually customize the dock icons (AFAIK). The icons are/were part of an HTC-type theme I installed over a custom ROM.

Here's the wallpaper.

Loaded in Zeam Launcher, I only get 6 icons, probably do to their size. Started moving a half dozen of my own artwork pieces on to the phone. I need to adjust the quick made template a little so I'm not scraping the top and bottom as close.

Thanks again for telling me about the Zeam Launcher, exactly what I was looking for.

konazxiii

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Loaded in Zeam Launcher, I only get 6 icons, probably do to their size. Started moving a half dozen of my own artwork pieces on to the phone. I need to adjust the quick made template a little so I'm not scraping the top and bottom as close.

Thanks again for telling me about the Zeam Launcher, exactly what I was looking for.

You can set the spacing of the icons in Zeam's Preferences. If you'd like more icons on the doc you can just drag them there.

The ideal wallpaper size for our phones is 960x800. Try Wallpaper Set and Save from the market. It does a pretty good quality (auto)resize if the source image is clean.

Reactions: the3dgm

the3dgm

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
You can set the spacing of the icons in Zeam's Preferences. If you'd like more icons on the doc you can just drag them there.

Yes Sir, I caught that last night. Click on small and after the restart you could see it would take the seventh.

The ideal wallpaper size for our phones is 960x800. Try Wallpaper Set and Save from the market. It does a pretty good quality (auto)resize if the source image is clean.

I'm just a hobbyist, an award winning, published hobbyist, but, a hobbyist none the less. I've worked out it is a 960x800 canvas, but, a template will help if you want to do your own work as far as whether you are using full screen or not, where the cut off points are for multiple screens, etc.

If you'd like when I finish it and a few more images, I'll contact you and send you the template and some samples. I do mostly dark fantasy and I know that's not every ones cup of tea, so I'd send you some lighter work.

I'll give WS & S a try and thanks again!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX