Page 1 of 14 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 328
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Exclamation Post your Samsung Captivate Screenshots!

    I though since there isnt one of these threads in here i would start one...

    Here's mine

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Samsung Captivate Screenshots!-snap20100722_140038.jpg  
    Last edited by Joeybear23; 07-22-2010 at 02:44 PM.
  2. #2  

    Default

    Two questions:

    1) What is the name of that clock? I can't find it in the app store. Then again, I have the dumb today.

    2) How did you take that screenshot?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kid320 View Post
    Two questions:

    1) What is the name of that clock? I can't find it in the app store. Then again, I have the dumb today.

    2) How did you take that screenshot?
    1) It is the Retro Clock, it is two widgets: Retro Clock and Retro Date. Plus the clock maps to your clock/alarm settings, and the date maps to your calendar, so it saves shortcuts. When you download it, it will show up under Android Widgets (hold finger on open space on home screen).

    2) Root it and use "ShootMe" app from the market.

    But attaching at really kills thet quality.. i guess i'll have to host and link it.
  4. #4  

    Default

    Thanks a lot for the reply, I appreciate it.

    My only problem with that style clock is that I would stay up until midnight every night waiting for the day/date to turn... that might not be a healthy thing for me.
  5. #5  
    mojonation1487's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    131 Posts
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kid320 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the reply, I appreciate it.

    My only problem with that style clock is that I would stay up until midnight every night waiting for the day/date to turn... that might not be a healthy thing for me.
    hahaha you could just set an alarm for 11:55PM
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kid320 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the reply, I appreciate it.

    My only problem with that style clock is that I would stay up until midnight every night waiting for the day/date to turn... that might not be a healthy thing for me.
    I did that last night...
  7. #7  

    Default

    It is good to see I am not the only person with OCD here on these message boards.

    1, 2, 3, 4...
  8. #8  
    iViz's Avatar

    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

    Default

    I want some custom ROMS to see the capability of this screen.
  9. #9  

    Default



    dont really wanna root just yet
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobra302 View Post
    ...

    dont really wanna root just yet
    Cool. Crop it a little closer and it will almost look like a screen capture.

    Hey... you got a few downloads that completed.
  11. #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybear23 View Post
    I though since there isnt one of these threads in here i would start one...

    Here's mine

    Thanks for the clock suggestion. We are bascially twins now :P
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Mcgirt View Post
    Thanks for the clock suggestion. We are bascially twins now :P
    That's like two chicks showing up to a dance with the same dress.

    must... change... screen.. now...
  13. #13  

    Default

    My clock is on the right hand side so you should be ok :o
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Mcgirt View Post
    My clock is on the right hand side so you should be ok :o
    whew! that was a close one.
  15. #15  
    Terrigno's Avatar
    Italiano Papi

    Posts
    1,476 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,542 Global Posts
    ROM
    iOS 5.1

    Default

    haha you guys are to funny. Theres GOTTA be a way to take a screen shot without rooting the phone.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrigno View Post
    haha you guys are to funny. Theres GOTTA be a way to take a screen shot without rooting the phone.
    Why not root it?

    It is VERY easy on this phone... nothing like the hoops you have to jump through for HTC devices like the Hero.
  17. #17  
    BigTex's Avatar

    Posts
    70 Posts
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

    Default

    My home screen.



    Not sure what advantages there are to rooting with the AC Side loading machine?
  18. #18  

    Default

    Where did you get the "dallas" weather widget?

    I'm in dallas too btw...
  19. #19  

    Default

    Main screen and media screen. Still going back and forth between DolphinHD browser and the default.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Samsung Captivate Screenshots!-snap20100723_002812.jpg   Post your Samsung Captivate Screenshots!-snap20100723_002809.jpg  
  20. #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfriedman79 View Post
    Main screen and media screen. Still going back and forth between DolphinHD browser and the default.
    How do you get five icons in the little launcher bar and the bottom?
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jblaze5779 View Post
    How do you get five icons in the little launcher bar and the bottom?
    My guess is theme...
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

    Default

    Changed it up a bit...
    Last edited by Joeybear23; 07-23-2010 at 01:20 PM.
  23. #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jblaze5779 View Post
    How do you get five icons in the little launcher bar and the bottom?
    Its part of LauncherPro. I think it came with 5 icons by default.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfriedman79 View Post
    Its part of LauncherPro. I think it came with 5 icons by default.
    That is cool.
    It also gives you five vertical positions on the homescreen as well, as opposed to the standard 4.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybear23 View Post
    That is cool.
    It also gives you five vertical positions on the homescreen as well, as opposed to the standard 4.
    Oops, my bad... no it doesn't.
Page 1 of 14 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B