Noob with Calender Question

valueman

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I have been a Blackberry user for years, but I am trying a Captivate for a couple of weeks to see how they compare. So far I like it, but I have a couple of calender questions.

Color - The phone's calender shows a black background and entries are in a dark redish brown (or browninsh red). Is there any way to change these colors? I find them very hard to read.

Also, I use outlook for my main work calender. I installed the app to synch with Google calender, but I am finding that it isn't synching all my entries, even after a manual forced synch. Any suggestions?

Joeybear23

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I have been a Blackberry user for years, but I am trying a Captivate for a couple of weeks to see how they compare. So far I like it, but I have a couple of calender questions.

Color - The phone's calender shows a black background and entries are in a dark redish brown (or browninsh red). Is there any way to change these colors? I find them very hard to read.

Also, I use outlook for my main work calender. I installed the app to synch with Google calender, but I am finding that it isn't synching all my entries, even after a manual forced synch. Any suggestions?

What app did you use?

I use the native email app, and it synchs all my calendar items from exchange and google just fine.

Are you using something for synching with Outlook rather than Exchange directly?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci