1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Daily Briefing

I have to say I love this Widget. All I have turned on for it is the weather part but it's exactly what I want on my home screen, the weather and my calendar for the day.

Is there anyway I can put it on the same page as other apps? Every time I try it says there isn't enough room.

If I cannot does anyone know of any other simple app that is similar?

Thanks

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

is there a daily briefing widget that we can use with adwlauncher? rather than just place the shortcut and have to fire it up every time we want to see news/weather/stocks...?

I chucked Daily Briefing the first day I had my Captivate. Replaced it with The Weather Channel widget and a nice little calendar/agenda widget called Smooth Calendar. I also have another really good calendar app/widget called Jorte that has a lot of different widget configurations. Check these out- they're all free.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Lyanheart View Post
    I chucked Daily Briefing the first day I had my Captivate. Replaced it with The Weather Channel widget and a nice little calendar/agenda widget called Smooth Calendar. I also have another really good calendar app/widget called Jorte that has a lot of different widget configurations. Check these out- they're all free.
    Thank you, thats exactly what I was looking for.

Figured you'd like those as much as I did- they take up a lot less real estate on the screen.

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

those look good - although i have less of a need for a calendar app and more of a need for exactly what "daily briefing" gave me. i guess its no big deal to just launch it every time i want to view it...i was just thinking there might be another widget out there that also combines that kind of info and that would with adwlauncher

Quote Originally Posted by harryzwd View Post
    those look good - although i have less of a need for a calendar app and more of a need for exactly what "daily briefing" gave me. i guess its no big deal to just launch it every time i want to view it...i was just thinking there might be another widget out there that also combines that kind of info and that would with adwlauncher
    +1

I'm also looking for an alternative but not having any luck...

Quote Originally Posted by harryzwd View Post
    Check out "Pure Calendar Widget (Agenda)" in the Market. I think that may be more what you're looking for.