Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    ROM
    Apex 9.1 Serendipity 6.3

Default Can I get help with this app

I have installed ADW Launcher and for a basic kinda guy it's great. I would appreciate some help if someone is in the know! I found this pic attached of a home screen, run by ADW. All I want is the phone icon (Dialer).

So how do I get it and how do I attach it to my home screen without changing my whole theme?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can I get help with this app-adw-screen.jpg  

I don't use ADW launcher, but LauncherPro lets you change those icons in the dock if you press and hold. It gives the option to change shortcut, icon or a gesture. If I select icon, I get to choose either the default, or the icon that launcherori provides.

AoN
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    ROM
    Apex 9.1 Serendipity 6.3

Quote Originally Posted by anneoneamouse View Post
    I don't use ADW launcher, but LauncherPro lets you change those icons in the dock if you press and hold. It gives the option to change shortcut, icon or a gesture. If I select icon, I get to choose either the default, or the icon that launcherori provides.

AoN
    ADW is similar, my inability is being able to 1, find that phone icon and 2 how do i exchange a single icon. I imagine LauncherPro is the same way. in order to change an icon you need to download an entire pack (theme). So once Iv'e done this how do I change the one item and not the entire theme? How would you change it in LauncherPro? In ADW All I need to do is drag an icon to my screen then drag it to the dock.

Tomween1