TouchWiz homescreen, home button

RobertInCypress

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Using the stock TouchWiz launcher I have my phone setup for 3 homescreens.
Is there a way to select which of the 3 screens the phone goes to when you press the home button on btm?
for example if im on the first homescreen and press the button it will go to the 3rd homescreen, is there a way to default it to the middle homescreen?

flashman03

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
There is no way for that to be defaulted. Easiest thing is put whatever you want on 1 screen to be home, and then add your additional screens afterwards.

NeilQ

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
All of my most-frequently-used items are on my middle screen. My next most-used groups of things (travel-related and tools) are on the left-most and right-most screens because those buttons are easier to hit than those between two buttons (where I keep groups of less-used things).

s2h2golf

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
You can move screens around in Touchwiz by selecting menu and then "edit." If your layout has the third screen as the home screen when you press home and you don't want to move all of your icons around, just hold and drag whatever screen you want to be home to the third screen.

codeles

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
What I've found is given all screens activated the middle one is Home, for any less than seven it will always make the home screen first, then the 3 screens to the left and then to the right.

RobertInCypress

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
You can move screens around in Touchwiz by selecting menu and then "edit." If your layout has the third screen as the home screen when you press home and you don't want to move all of your icons around, just hold and drag whatever screen you want to be home to the third screen.

thats right, but i meant if i wanted the second screen to be home is there a way to do that?

paulyjo

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
When you are on the original home screen, you can also pinch your fingers together on the screen and all of the different screens you have show up together and you click the little house button over the screen that you want to make the home screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969