Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

Default Anyone know how to stop "Battery Full" message?

This is happening every night as I'm asleep. This keeps the screen on until I wake up to shut it off. Anyone know how to stop this? I'm using the charger that came with the phone.

Thanks.

Very interesting. I don't think my phone is doing that ... but I'm not sure. I'll have to test that.

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

Good question. Don't know, but it tells me battery is charged but it be goes to 96 percent or so. ? ? after disconnecting.

Great question! Hopefully someone on here knows how to shut that $%^& thing off!

I haven't noticed this but what bothers me is that it keeps telling me the phone is fully charged and to unplug it while I'm in USB mass storage mode playing music on my work computer!
    Samsung Captivate (Stock)

your screen stays on the whole time? mine does that with the message, but the screen doesnt stay on.

my screen doesnt stay on either

Mine do not stay on either. After either timing out by itself or after I touch the on-off button to turn off the screen, it stays off all night. I only know charging is complete when I wake up the screen.

there is an option in settings > applications > development > stay awake that might have something to do with it?

Mine seems to be turned on, think i'm gonna turn it off.

Mine says battery is full but my screen doesn't turn on to bother me, I just notice it every time I wake up

Battery Full Popup *Fix Alpha* - xda-developers

Found this over on xda. Sounds like it has some problems though. This battery full message is super annoying. I use my phone as a clock at night so my screen is on and the popup lights up my whole room.

Stuff like this (how could a programmer NOT be aware that most folks plug their phone in to charge before going to sleep?) makes me wonder if Samsung, or Google, hired grade school kids at summer programming camp to write the software environment on these phones.

I'd call my Treo "ancient and venerable" if it wasn't staring at me and gloating from the corner.