1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I unlink contacts

I just got a new Captivate. It is set up to sync with my Google account and Exchange. I was experimenting with it and 'linked' my wife's contact with my daughter's. Now, when my wife calls, I see my daughter's name. When I want to call my wife, I have to look up my daughter's name.

I can find where to link contacts, but I cannot find a menu item where to unlink contacts. Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Quote Originally Posted by mrschwarz View Post
    I just got a new Captivate. It is set up to sync with my Google account and Exchange. I was experimenting with it and 'linked' my wife's contact with my daughter's. Now, when my wife calls, I see my daughter's name. When I want to call my wife, I have to look up my daughter's name.

I can find where to link contacts, but I cannot find a menu item where to unlink contacts. Can someone steer me in the right direction?
    Under contact information select "Linked Contacts" and then hit the remove button (negative sign in a circle) next to the contacts name you wish to unlink.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I found it! Thanks.

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

I would also like to thank you. This one was confounding me.