Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default CAPTIVATE BACKORDERED?!!?!?!?!?

My family bought new phones and we got an iPhone 4, Captivate (for myself), and a blackberry curve. They all say backordered. Is this because of the iPhone 4 and they will all ship at the same time? Or do they all ship seperately and they all just happened to be backordered?

i can't see a blackberry curve being backordered. sounds like they will just all ship at the same time

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Really, are all caps needed in your title? A simple call to AT&T would answer your question. Even easier - I just added one to my cart with no problems on the ATT website.

Quote Originally Posted by acrazzyhobo View Post
    My family bought new phones and we got an iPhone 4, Captivate (for myself), and a blackberry curve. They all say backordered. Is this because of the iPhone 4 and they will all ship at the same time? Or do they all ship seperately and they all just happened to be backordered?
    I bought one yesterday and received it today so I doubt its backordered.
    HTC Evo Baked 1.7
    Samsung Epic 4G Stock
    Dell Streak 16GB 2.1
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

so they probably all say backordered because the iphone is and they will all ship at once?

Quote Originally Posted by acrazzyhobo View Post
    so they probably all say backordered because the iphone is and they will all ship at once?
    I can only assume thats why. You should call and find out. Thats your best bet.
    HTC Evo Baked 1.7
    Samsung Epic 4G Stock
    Dell Streak 16GB 2.1

ordered 2 today and both have already shipped.

Ordered mine online on Wed, delivered today.
    Z10/GS3

Default Amazon seemed to have stock 8-22-2010

Ordered yesterday and it says it's shipping today.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

alrite sorry for the all caps looks like they made a mistake and they shipped it a couple days ago and it should be here this afternoon