johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
How many people use folders often. i find them a bit annoying because you have to click the "x" in the upper right corner to close the window that comes up. and for whatever reason whenever i reboot my phone the order of the icons that i set up changes to something completely different.

they save space but are a bit annoying at the same time

all the screenshots of people's homescreens that i've seen don't have any folders on them

Wakefulpanda

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I use folders. I have a homescreen dedicated to them. You can click the gray bar at the top of the folder to close it not just the X. I'm not sure if the icons have been rearranging themselves or not because I don't really have a certain order to them.

s2h2golf

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
There is an app called Folder Organizer Lite that I use to label my apps into specific folders. Then, using Desktop Visualizer, I can create links to those labels (folders) using whatever icon or picture I want to use. I can make the icon 4x1, 2x1, etc. It makes the overall look of my homescreens much more pleasant to look at. In fact, using Launcher Pro and the scrolling dock, I actually moved my most commonly used folders into the dock and created my own text icons for the folders so they look the same as all my other icons.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca