Mobile Browser Veiw?

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Sorry if this has been covered, my friend just picked up a captivate and he wants to shut off mobile veiw. On my evo its just under settings. Is there a way to disable it?

Raven71

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
There is no mobile setting when you go to surf the web most sites open to the regular page. Now if you WANT to do mobile view at the bottom of each site you want to go too, there is an option that you press. There you will find options to how you want to view the site. At least that is what I see. I have not found any options in the settings.

Raven71

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Not sure why if the site he is typing into the phone is not for the mobile site, don't understand why it would take him to it. What site is it and I will try on my phone

spaghetina

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I have this issue with Facebook sometimes. Even if I go to Welcome to Facebook, it takes me the mobile view site. If I then scroll to the bottom of the page and opt to view the full site, only then will it take me there, but it'll take me to my top news, and clicking on "most recent" does nothing. I usually have to refresh the page a couple times or attempt to load it again before I can get into my most recent news. I chalked it up to a quirky browser, but it's the same deal in both the stock browser and Dolphin, so maybe it's a quirky Facebook thing.

Raven71

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I tried it and it takes me to the regular site not mobile. Wish I could help more but I can't figure or why his goes to mobile. Sorry can't help out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon