Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by myalover View Post
    The sound didn't bother her so much. But now if she leaves it plugged in over night, her Captivate will turn itself off multiple times the next day. VERY annoying. Any ideas?
    The phone shouldn't be randomly shutting off. I would exchange it.

I have this same problem with my Samsung Transform on Sprint. I've been just putting the phone face down at night to not see the bright screen light up, but even when I enable "silent mode" (not vibrate mode, but silent) the phone will still vibrate when the notification comes up. It's really annoying and has been waking my wife and I up.

I'm going to have to put my phone on the rug on the floor to keep it from waking me up at night. This really needs to be addressed.

You guys are some light sleepers....it only goes off once, and at most it's 2 seconds long.

But I am curious if leaving it plugged in would harm it in any way...looking at Juice Plotter, I don't actually get to 100% till a little after the "Full Charge" notification is alarmed. So....I'm not real big on listening to that notification anyway.

Global Posts
    235 Global Posts

I would like to see tis fixed, through the 2.2 would be a BOUNS (come on ATT)

If you ar putting on vibrate, plugging in headphones, placing it on the floor face down and using programs to profile a quite mode, why do have the phone in your bedroom or even on.

Charge it in the other room, turn it off, leave it in the bathroom.
    The true nature of having this obsessive compulsive need my phone next to me even if it is off has to stop.

Before you know it we will be on Dr. Phil with some newly named disorder, that the legislative a$$holes need to tax us for.

If you dont want to hear it turn it off.

Tried it on my CaPtive with Froyo OS, with no avail . Sorry guys. Still looking
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  

"The true nature of having this obsessive compulsive need my phone next to me even if it is off has to stop."
    You explain that to the Watch Commander and Duty Officer, who excuse me from answering my phone only if I am 1-Dead and 2-Buried. Prior to burial, I am still expected to answer the phone and respond to calls.

Some of us aren't allowed to take eight hours off. The problem is this ***** phone, other phones don't have the problem.

Default Froyo Fix?

Does anyone who has flashed Froyo on the Captivate know if the full charge notification pop-up is no longer? I use my Captivate docked on my nightstand as a clock overnight using the bedside app. The app does a great job at silencing audible notifications overnight, but it really sucks waking up in the middle of the night and glancing at my phone to check the time only to see a full charge notification dialogue. I'm hoping Froyo fixes this very poor design decision.

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DustNy17 View Post
    Does anyone who has flashed Froyo on the Captivate know if the full charge notification pop-up is no longer? I use my Captivate docked on my nightstand as a clock overnight using the bedside app. The app does a great job at silencing audible notifications overnight, but it really sucks waking up in the middle of the night and glancing at my phone to check the time only to see a full charge notification dialogue. I'm hoping Froyo fixes this very poor design decision.
    i flashed last night and put the phone on silent before i go to bed. didn't make a sound
    Italiano Papi

Global Posts
    3,542 Global Posts
    ROM
    iOS 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by DustNy17 View Post
    Id recommend OneNight Stand. Its free in the market.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12