1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Browser crashing to home screen

Weird problem that only seems to happen when I am browsing the AC forums! After hitting a few pages here on my phone, I get dumped to the home screen. I know the browser crashes, because when I hit the button to go back to it, it loads up my home page instead of where I just was.

Was wondering if anyone knows what it might be about the AC forums here that is bombing me out. This was on wifi, just in case.

I dont know whats happening but mine has been doing it also. With wifi on. Did not try it with 3g. I was on findicons.com and took me forever to get what I wanted because I had to start over when it crashed.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

My problem was also on wifi, which I did not mention. I tried to replicate today on 3G and I could not get it to crash.

Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts

Was it the full version of these forums or the mobile version? I find the browser occasionally crashes if I am browsing full-version websites then load a mobile site like m.facebook.com. It may be the browser trying to automatically adjust settings then choking.