how to mark an email - unread

sagyvolkov

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Just left the "Cupertino regime" and moved to the one from Mountain view.
Company is using exchange which I got configured pretty easily on the default mail application that comes with the phone - I guess its called Email :)
One thing I could not find out, when I read an email how do I mark it as unread? its an important feature that I hope this app don't lack.
Also, couldn't find a serious, is there is a way to show unread emails in "Email" app for exchange server (or for that matter for any type of email account) ?

anneoneamouse

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Not an answer to your question, but I suggest that you check out a great app for exchange mail access called Touchdown. $19.99 to buy, there's a 30 day trial in the marketplace. I use it because it offers better global address book searching.

Hope this helps,

AoN

Max69

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Press and hold on any email and you'll get a popup list. Mark as unread is the last option. You can mark multiple messages at one time by using the checkbox on each message.

To view unread messages, press the menu button and select Sort. Read/Unread is an option. Unread messages will be listed first.

sagyvolkov

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm ashamed to say I didn't notice the checkbox next to each email, but its so easy to miss with the horrible colors theme. Can you change it? I mean its android, aren't we suppose to be able to change anything?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol