Froyo update being pushed now?

truestar

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I got a text message from att, around 10.50 tonite 12/02/2010, asking me to push OK for update message. I am running 2.1-update1 I897UCJH7 2.6.29 jetaek.lee@sep-11 #2 ECLAIR.UCJH7

AT&T FREE MSG: AT&T is providing a free update for your phone. When asked to install the update, please select OK. Thank You.:p

When I tried to update it didnt say NO FIRMWARE, took me to next screen, clicked update Button, but the update failed as communication to att servers failed

Last edited:

s2h2golf

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Apparently Truestar is stock running JH7 update. I am rooted and custom and received 3 of these texts a couple of weeks ago. No one really knows what these are about and there has been a couple of posts already on this forum about the same thing.

Goodeye

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Well T-Mobile Uk is apparently waiting till next week according to delay reports.

Maybe a chance that if they really release it over there next week, we might get it as well next week?

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Don't hold your breath. I'm betting we don't see anything until 2011.
Freakin' sucks! I got the phone under the distinct impression It'd get timely updates within 2010. And even when Google now uses Samsung hardware in development with the Nexus S, we still have to wait without any real communication targeting a real date.
By this point, they'd redeem themselves by spreading holiday cheer and have Gingerbread ready for Christmas. It'd be perfect. But no, we aren't talking about perfection. We're talking about mistimed mediocrity. This is pissing me off.

c0ldburn3r

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Freakin' sucks! I got the phone under the distinct impression It'd get timely updates within 2010. And even when Google now uses Samsung hardware in development with the Nexus S, we still have to wait without any real communication targeting a real date.
By this point, they'd redeem themselves by spreading holiday cheer and have Gingerbread ready for Christmas. It'd be perfect. But no, we aren't talking about perfection. We're talking about mistimed mediocrity. This is pissing me off.

Was and sorta in the same boat man. Just think Canada will get the update next weekish... HAHAHA oh wait no... :( Just flash a DG rom, Cog or Perception, and never look back man.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908