My Captivate & Jabra Stone 2 don't get along!!! Help!!

NVillan

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
New Member here!!!:D

I recently got the Jabra Stone 2 and I had it paired with my Samsung Captivate. My Captivate is at&t Stock and what I have noticed is that everytime someone calls me while my Stone is on ...the phone goes crazy and the ringtone sounds like a chirp and my screen freezes making it impossible for me to answer...while at the same time my headset is just announcing who is calling me and nothing works...I had the Jawbone prime before and this was never an issue...Im wondering if these is happening due to the a2dp feature or the fact that the Jabra Stone 2 is a stereo headset and the Jawbone prime was not...any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated it!!! Thanks in advance!!!

ssupreet#AC

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
New Member here!!!:D

I recently got the Jabra Stone 2 and I had it paired with my Samsung Captivate. My Captivate is at&t Stock and what I have noticed is that everytime someone calls me while my Stone is on ...the phone goes crazy and the ringtone sounds like a chirp and my screen freezes making it impossible for me to answer...while at the same time my headset is just announcing who is calling me and nothing works...I had the Jawbone prime before and this was never an issue...Im wondering if these is happening due to the a2dp feature or the fact that the Jabra Stone 2 is a stereo headset and the Jawbone prime was not...any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated it!!! Thanks in advance!!!

my post would not help you, but i needed ur help regarding jabra stone2 as i was planning to get it for myself, wanted to know is it battery life any better then the jabra stone .

thnx for ur help

NVillan

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It did greatly improve in my opinion and the clarity in conversations is much better!!! I guess they really did improve the noise-cancelling with the duo mics now!

Reactions: ssupreet#AC

ssupreet#AC

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
It did greatly improve in my opinion and the clarity in conversations is much better!!! I guess they really did improve the noise-cancelling with the duo mics now!

thnx for the reply,
clarity is better as per you but how is the battery life, and also it says 2 hours talk time , how much time does it take to recharge the handsfree again using the stone and also if i am just streaming music, how much does it last? an if u have any idea how much the original stone lasted?

thxn in advance :)

TWiZZy

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Charging

Hey -- I just wanted to know if anybody knows the standard charge time when you put the headset in the portable charger... There is no status lights or any indication of it's charge..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon