Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    2.6.29 voodoo

Default virus?

Why am I unable to get on Google all the sudden? It just shows a screen that says it can't let me. (Attached) help plz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails virus?-screenshot_14.jpg  

ROM
    Stock

This happens if you are using search a lot. If you complete a large number of similiar Google queries in a short time frame, Google assumes you are a bot program using Google's search function to return results and taking credit for them. I have run into this a few times. Wait an hour or so and you should be fine.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    "Give it time. You will be assimilated, resistance is futile. You are only here to serve the green R2D2. posted by HKM"

If someone helps you find an answer, please Thank them with the button in their post.

ROM
    Stock

It happens more quickly if you are doing image search and downloading the results.

"Give it time. You will be assimilated, resistance is futile. You are only here to serve the green R2D2. posted by HKM"

If someone helps you find an answer, please Thank them with the button in their post.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    2.6.29 voodoo

Backgrounds.. Browsing hd backgrounds. Ok thank you.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    2.6.29 voodoo

and WHY can you still image search with the voice and it does not care?!

ROM
    Stock

Likely voice is exempted because a bot program could not talk to do the search function by voice.

Very insightful answers cordoni.

ROM
    Stock

Thanks. Used to work night shift, so I learned to think late at night. However, now I get to do it laying in bed using my Droid!