can't edit exchange calendar after Froyo

kcour2006

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Okay everyone perhaps you can help me here!
I'm a proud (kinda) owner of a captivate that got the Froyo update recently!

My issue is that on exchange appointments (made from laptop) cannot be edited via the phone. (long press, different views...all tried and can only delete).

Any appointments made on the phone that sync to exchange can be edited!

Anyone else have this issue! Very odd implementation...what about calendar chagnes? Location chagnes, detail info to add or what ever!

Any help or just let me know I'm not crazy would be great!

jwbeekmans

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
can't edit exchange calender on samsung galaxy s

My issue is that on exchange appointments (made from laptop) cannot be edited via the phone. (...all tried and can only delete).

I have the same issue!!

PLease any suggestions!

zico21

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Same problem. Try Business Calendar Beta in the Market. It allows you to edit all appointments and interfaces with Launcher Pro widgets as well.

Dirt Mcgirt

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I just tried the edit on my phone and and did a refresh on my desk calendar and it worked out fine. Also worked vise versa. Could it be the version of Exchange?

kcour2006

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Okay everyone perhaps you can help me here!
I'm a proud (kinda) owner of a captivate that got the Froyo update recently!

My issue is that on exchange appointments (made from laptop) cannot be edited via the phone. (long press, different views...all tried and can only delete).

Any appointments made on the phone that sync to exchange can be edited!

Anyone else have this issue! Very odd implementation...what about calendar chagnes? Location chagnes, detail info to add or what ever!

Any help or just let me know I'm not crazy would be great!

***update, used Jorte calendar applicaapplication and that is a free app... it edits exchange items... so now I think it's a Samsung issue. But I like the new calendar...

solgol

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm also having the same issue.....items created in google calendar can be edited, those created in exchange cannot. This is very annoying..

Posted via the Android Central App