Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AT&T officially dropping Captivate's price to $99

Price should be showing up online, in stores now.

[AT&T]
    Droid Incredible (4/29/10) -> TBolt (4/9/11) -> GNex (4/1/2012) > Droid Maxx (9/13/13)

Quick drop the prices, and reel in as many saps as you can before the next good phone comes out and we have to sell these for $29.95!

Nice, but I got the $99 deal through then when the phone first came out.

I got mine at +3 months from launch for $0.01 from Amazon (which is probably why AT&T shut them down).

*&^^%$#$%^&^ after I paid over 500$ less than 3 months ago.

ROM
    Serendipity 6.2

$49.99 from Wirefly.com back in October (when they were still an authorized AT&T dealer)

Free from Radio Shack Black Friday.

ROM
    Serendipity VII

I got it for $49 a few months back at the att store.

All you have to do is haggle. They'll work with you on the price.

They had it listed for $149 and I asked them if they did price matching because i can get it online for $49 (which I could have). Sales guy didn't even blink an eye, he was like yeah we can do $49.

It's amazing what you can get if you just ask.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

I got mine as a refurbished unit from AT&T for $9.99. You might as well do that since you'll have to send it back a couple of times anyway to get one with a GPS that works.

By the way, my 3rd one's GPS is PERFECT! Now if only the battery would make it all day.

Got mine free from Wirefly in November.

One cent from Amazon for me and free from Radio Shack for my pops. Not having Froyo doesn't burn as much.