Discounted Note 2

ed0044

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
My Upgrade isn't until May, But there no way i can wait until May to get me a Note 2.
So my Question is.
My Contract is under a Business Account for Us Postal Employees.
You think Under AT&T Premier they will give a Early Upgrade Discount?

Or at the Store will they give a Early Upgrade Discount like they did with iPhone 5?

I Really DON'T want to pay $700 dollars for a Phone! As BAD as i want this phone it will KILL
me to Fork over 7 Big Bills!

Thanks for any Info or Reply's

iPhone 3GS- iPhone 4- iPhone 4S- Now gonna Jump to Droid with Note 2

Ed
Chicopee Ma

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
My Contract is under a Business Account for Us Postal Employees. You think Under AT&T Premier they will give a Early Upgrade Discount? Or at the Store will they give a Early Upgrade Discount like they did with iPhone 5?

As a professor of a state university, I've been with the Premier deal for a number of years but have never been permitted an early upgrade. JFYI.

oldmanjenkins

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I too have premier and am beholden to the usual upgrade period. I have the buyback program with Best Buy so in a way I will be getting a discount. Cheers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Actually, I've been wondering . . . I purchased my Inspire from BB on Feb. 14, 2011 and my AT&T online account has been giving November 14, 2012 as my eligible upgrade date. However, a few days ago BB left a recorded message on my voice mail that I was eligible for an upgrade. Seriously doubting BB's computer info, I accessed my online AT&T account, and sure 'nuf, I AM already eligible for an upgrade. WhooHoo! Coming just a few days (probably) before Note II's release is HUGE news for me! So I'm sittin' on ready . . .

Last edited:

Goodeye

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
By BB I assume Best Buy? It's possible they have some agreement I guess with ATT that *might* allow you to upgrade a bit earlier since your last phone was bought with them. I have a line I did through them (The Nexus S for ATT) through them and have gotten the same email. However that lines upgrade isn't available till Feb 2013

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
By BB I assume Best Buy? It's possible they have some agreement I guess with ATT that *might* allow you to upgrade a bit earlier since your last phone was bought with them. I have a line I did through them (The Nexus S for ATT) through them and have gotten the same email. However that lines upgrade isn't available till Feb 2013

BB = Best Buy. I don't know about a BB-ATT agreement, but as long as ATT is good with it, I surely intend to take advantage of it to acquire Note II. :) :) Plus, according to ATT, I'm not required to purchase it at BB.

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Check with your local AT&T store. My skyrocket was giving me troubles and they told me I could do an early upgrade for $250. But they would waive that fee for $150 in upgrades. They would trade my phone in for $130(at the time) and that could cover most of that cost.
Your new contract would extend from the day you did the early upgrade. (i am not eligible for upgrade till june 2013)
I'm going back to upgrade when the Note 2 comes out.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
UGH, thinking of selling my Galaxy S III for the Note II, trying to soften the blow of $649 no commitment price lol

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Samsung has a buyback program. They will give you a price for your phone, which you can use to get the Note 2. I think it works like Gazelle.com. Home | Samsung Upgrade
It's probably not as much as you can get on Ebay though.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Samsung has a buyback program. They will give you a price for your phone, which you can use to get the Note 2. I think it works like Gazelle.com. Home | Samsung Upgrade
It's probably not as much as you can get on Ebay though.

Thanks, I'll check it out. If nothing else, I was thinking of just putting my SIII on Craigslist.

Edit: My GSIII is now officially on Craigslist, let's see how this goes!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance