11-24-2012 04:39 PM
36 12
tools
    They'll be taking pre-orders this week, but November 9 is the big date, and I'm getting one, baby!!. I have a GS3 right now, and, not that it isn't a great phone, but I have another line that I can upgrade (and switch it for the line I have my GS3 on). I own the Note 10.1, and I love it. I think what a pair they would make. Now, if the Presidential election goes the way I want it to on November 6, the Note 2 will be a great way to celebrate, too.

I can get $300 from the Samsung Upgrade program for my current GS3, or maybe I can do better on Craig's List, seeing as it is so new. Plus I have a case for it and a second flip cover that is unused.

AT&T Announces Samsung Galaxy Note II Available Nov. 9 | AT&T
    10-23-2012 10:15 AM
    very excited for this!
    10-23-2012 12:48 PM
    +1 can't wait to order on Thursday!
    10-23-2012 01:25 PM
    How early Thursday do you think pre-order will be available? 12:01 a.m.? I'll surely be watchin' . . .
    10-23-2012 01:41 PM
    How early Thursday do you think pre-order will be available? 12:01 a.m.? I'll surely be watchin' . . .
    I'm wondering..can I preorder online to pick it up in the store near me?
    10-23-2012 01:55 PM
    I reckon we'll know the answer to your store pickup question when we eyeball the pre-order form . . .

Do you plan to pre-order from AT&T or from BB or from????
    10-23-2012 02:03 PM
    I reckon we'll know the answer to your store pickup question when we eyeball the pre-order form . . .

Do you plan to pre-order from AT&T or from BB or from????
    From AT&T. I think I'll mosey into an AT&T store tomorrow (I live in downtown Boston; I have a few that I can get to easily) and ask them about it.

I listen to Lisa Gade at Mobile Tech Review, who says to only buy from a carrier, not a store:

MobileTechReview Forum and News: When Cell Phone Deals are too Good to be True: a RadioShack Horror Story
    10-23-2012 02:19 PM
    I dont't want to jinx any of us but I hope the phone is a smash it and sells out super quick, like the iPhone 5. Someone needs to shut Apple up and this phone has the potential to steal some of their thunder. I hope it blows the iPhone 5 away in popularity.
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
    10-23-2012 03:23 PM
    Poor at&t I'll get my in just less than 40 hours awwww good job Sprint

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    10-23-2012 04:49 PM
    MattMJB

Not a chance. We are niche buyers for the Note. As many people do not want it as want it. I walked in on launch day and bought my OG Galaxy Note. No one else was waiting. I doubt it will be as hot as the SGSIII but I preordered and got that in the mail. I plan to pre order the GNote 2 and have it mailed to me- Just in case you are right! lol! Fed Ex has a pretty good track record, especially since they got me my SGSIII on June 21!

Already have a screen protector and TPU case waiting for the G Note 2!
    Attached Thumbnails November 9...Come to MAMA!!!-gnote-2-accessory.jpg  
    10-23-2012 05:14 PM

Well! How very sweet of you. Coming over here and taunting those of us who are on AT&T. Okay. I'm jealous!! Get ouddah here!!!

Just kidding. Enjoy your new Note!
    10-24-2012 09:27 AM
    This doesn't say much, if anything, that we don't already know, but Samsung site finally has a page for the AT&T Note II----
    Samsung Galaxy Note II | AT&T Android Smartphone | Samsung Mobile
    10-24-2012 12:11 PM

Congratulations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    10-25-2012 02:01 AM
    MattMJB

Not a chance. We are niche buyers for the Note. As many people do not want it as want it. I walked in on launch day and bought my OG Galaxy Note. No one else was waiting. I doubt it will be as hot as the SGSIII but I preordered and got that in the mail. I plan to pre order the GNote 2 and have it mailed to me- Just in case you are right! lol! Fed Ex has a pretty good track record, especially since they got me my SGSIII on June 21!

I'm trying to find where I read it, but I recall reading an article earlier this evening saying that the note 2 on T-mobile sold out at many stores today.

Might be a bit more popular.
    10-25-2012 02:49 AM
    I'm trying to find where I read it, but I recall reading an article earlier this evening saying that the note 2 on T-mobile sold out at many stores today.

Might be a bit more popular.
    I've been searching for any such stories this morning, and I can't find them.
    10-25-2012 09:47 AM
    Ya I know I had seen it somewhere. Maybe it was retracted. Oh well. Regardless it seems a lot of people want this phone (maybe except Verizon users Lol)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    10-25-2012 12:47 PM
    Yeah I'm feeling pretty bad for V users.
    10-25-2012 12:54 PM
    MattMJB

Where did you buy that case from?
    10-28-2012 01:55 PM
    Just placed my order...... Never thought I'd go back to Samsung but the N2 just seems to good to pass up.
    hummingbirdhill and XChrisX like this.
    10-29-2012 09:51 AM
    One week now until shipping.
    I have spent way too much time looking for cases, watching youtube videos about it, and on the Android forums reading about it. My excitement is irrational, but dang I can't wait!
    Astom22 likes this.
    10-30-2012 11:57 AM
    One week now until shipping.
    I have spent way too much time looking for cases, watching youtube videos about it, and on the Android forums reading about it. My excitement is irrational, but dang I can't wait!
    Same here. My head hurts
    10-30-2012 01:01 PM
    Can anyone link / recommend various TPU cases for this phone? I saw only one posted above.

I'm specifically looking for a case that covers just for the back and edge border. And looking to spend under $20. I prefer my phone screens naked.

Thanks!
    10-30-2012 02:00 PM
    If you go to the AT&T order page now, it list Nov.6, not 9th as ship date for the 16GB Gray model.
    10-30-2012 03:33 PM
    Repeating some of my post from a similar thread----
    I also pre-ordered it with AT&T, on the 25th. I wanted them to WAIVE the 36$ upgrade fee. The customer service lady did waive my fee after checking my account history, so that was good. However, it would not be reflected until the order processes, I think.

Cost about 330$, with my plan (unlimited data + 200 msg) and the overnight (15$) fee. That was the only other option besides the Free shipping/standard one.

I just hope 'overnight' means overnight in this case...and is not just going to be AT&T taking more of my money because it's something they do for other phone/accessory orders with that option.

So, either Nov 9th is a hard date...

OR, I get it on the 7th?!

Interesting, Planoman says he got a previous AT&T order via FedEx? I assume tracking numbers on the order page will be available on the 6th to inform me of that.
    10-30-2012 04:59 PM
    I ordered this Samsung OEM flip cover today: Genuine Samsung Flip Cover Case For Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 in White Grey or Blue | eBay

One of the few I could find on eBay or Amazon "in stock" ..
    10-30-2012 06:19 PM
36 12