Will AT&T get titanium gray ONLY?

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
White its so sexy now. Yao years ago I wouldn't have considered a white phone. But I took back my pebble blue SGS III to get a white one. Just had to have it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
White its so sexy now. Yao years ago I wouldn't have considered a white phone. But I took back my pebble blue SGS III to get a white one. Just had to have it.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

I've always had a black phone; white is bright! Do you plan to stay with verizon for your Note II?

doublebullout

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Titanium gray would be my choice. But the full specs page says that the RAM is 16gb. Is that right? Will AT&T offer the 32gb or 64gb version?

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, I want the grey, because my Note 10.1 is grey, and I want them to coordinate.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 using Tapatalk 2

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Samsung's website lists a ceramic white note 2 so I would venture a guess and say yes. It is funny as the at&t website shows the titanium model as web only and the white is nowhere to be seen.

As for memory, the specs list only a 16 gb model with support for 64 gb of external memory on at&t.

Note2 or Note10, that is the question

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I agree, Grey is my choice too. As for the different gig versions im not sure. I plan to get a sd card so I guess not that big a deal seeing as I dont keep much on my phone. Also see that Texas A&M logo. We at Mississippi State are looking forward to that game Hail State!

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site

maximu5

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered my Note 2 through ATT. leaving T-Mo... if White version comes around the 14 day period ill will goto the store and swap for a white version

doublebullout

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I agree, Grey is my choice too. As for the different gig versions im not sure. I plan to get a sd card so I guess not that big a deal seeing as I dont keep much on my phone. Also see that Texas A&M logo. We at Mississippi State are looking forward to that game Hail State!

It's impossible to overstate how incredibly awesome it is to be in the SEC instead of the dumpster fire that is the Big12. Every week has been a huge game. We're anticipating a really tough game in Starkville. Hopefully it won't snow for this year's matchup. 😉 Hope State beats 'bama this weekend!

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It's impossible to overstate how incredibly awesome it is to be in the SEC instead of the dumpster fire that is the Big12. Every week has been a huge game. We're anticipating a really tough game in Starkville. Hopefully it won't snow for this year's matchup. �� Hope State beats 'bama this weekend!
If we are 8-0 going into that game it would be amazing. And yea hopefully theres no snow. It is great for all the games to matter too.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
BestBuy.com has now added the grey AT&T model, but no white :(
I'm starting to worry. Any idea why everyone else gets the white and we don't?

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering which will ship the Note II first---BB or AT&T?

I'd like to order from both of them and then cancel the order that's slower to ship. However methinks that's not possible since I'm upgrading.

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
BestBuy.com has now added the grey AT&T model, but no white :(
I'm starting to worry. Any idea why everyone else gets the white and we don't?

7009803 is the SKU for the white ATT galaxy note 2 at bestbuy. Cant pre order it but its set to arrive the 9th :) u can't find it on bestbuy.com but in our inventory system you can

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar