AT&T: pre-order page up!!!!

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Yay for you!!!! :) I've not ordered mine because white isn't yet available. :( Perhaps it'll be "magically" added by the time I awake around 5:00 in the morn :)

PLEASE keep us posted on your shipping!

aclerk

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
lucky, i just spent 30 mins on the phone with their CS bc when i tried to order online, it kept giving me a funky error. long story short, the note 2 is no longer in their system. guess the page wasn't supposed to go up so soon. d'oh

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
lucky, i just spent 30 mins on the phone with their CS bc when i tried to order online, it kept giving me a funky error. long story short, the note 2 is no longer in their system. guess the page wasn't supposed to go up so soon. d'oh

So, did you order through cs???

aclerk

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
nope. so frustrating....it finally went through as i tried again. now i can replace my broken galaxy note 2. must find a good case now.

Last edited:

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine early this morn! But I had to order gray because AT&T doesn't have the white available online (yet at least). If anyone in here notices that white becomes available, please post so I can cancel my gray order and get the white. :)

losmorob

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I stopped by the ATT "flagship" store in my area this afternoon. Absolutely clueless sales rep. Had no idea online pre-orders were available.
"Wow, it's even got a stylus." He turns the monitor so I can see a picture of the phone. Great customer service.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, I, as I said before live in downtown Boston, so it's easy for me to get to a few AT&T stores, and I have decided just to waltz into one on November 9. Since I will be transferring one non-upgradable phone account (the one I presently have my SG3 on) to my upgradable account...well, it will all be easier to do in person. I checked in yesterday at the T Mobile store nearby, and the Note 2's are in stock. As popular as these devices are, they are still, you might say, a "niche" item. I don't think people will be waiting in line, resulting in a sell out on launch day, like an iPhone 5. I was out to dinner with my family the other night, including my brother, who is one of those ultimate Apple fanboys (he bought an iPhone 5 on day one, for instance). He said he could sooner vote for [I won't mention the name, just insert the name of anyone you consider to be unthinkable to vote for] than buy a Samsung (or any non-Apple) device. You see, I am a device junkie, and I'd buy anything if the specs are right and the price is right. I think most of us who want the new Note like the functionality, the hardware, all that great stuff under the hood - but it's not a religion to us. Thank God.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Living in Boston we can guess the name of who he would rather vote for rather than buy a Samsung! It is just the opposite where I live in DFW! I could be wrong but probably not... however we can both still enjoy the latest and greatest the tech world has to offer!

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Overnight? Re: AT&T: pre-order page up!!!!

Hi,

I also pre-ordered it with AT&T, on the 25th. Tried at midnight, to get it over with; however, the page timed out when doing my CC, so I decided to call in the morning. This was to ensure no order was placed/it was placed. Either way, I wanted them to WAIVE the 36$ upgrade fee. The customer service lady did waive my fee after checking my account history, so that was good. However, it would not be reflected until the order processes, I think.

In anycase, you MUST pre-order on the website. Customer service cannot do it over the phone, for whatever reason. Cost about 330$, with my plan (unlimited data + 200 msg) and the overnight (15$) fee.

I just hope 'overnight' means overnight...and is not just taking more of my money because it's something they do for other phone/accessory orders. Nov 9th is either a hard date OR I get it on the 7th?

OT: Yes, that would be a nice follow up to a big US election (no more ads!). We finally can have an administration that doesn't completely obfuscate what happened in Benghazi (as many of us KNEW the facts within 24-48 hours and speculate why the current administration could possibly NOT have known this).

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Living in Boston we can guess the name of who he would rather vote for rather than buy a Samsung! It is just the opposite where I live in DFW! I could be wrong but probably not... however we can both still enjoy the latest and greatest the tech world has to offer!
That's why I didn't mention the name, so we wouldn't divide ourselves along political lines.We're talkin' tech here.

(By the way, I agree with my brother politically)

mtucker

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Overnight? Re: AT&T: pre-order page up!!!!

..................Cost about 330$, with my plan (unlimited data + 200 msg) and the overnight (15$) fee. I just hope 'overnight' means overnight...and is not just taking more of my money because it's something they do for other phone/accessory orders. Nov 9th is either a hard date OR I get it on the 7th?
I ordered mine last night. I saw the free "priority" shipping and the overnight shipping for $15. I hesitated, but went with the free route. It is hard to know if they meant priority to be USPS priority which is normally two to three days. Time will tell. I got the "We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment........ We’ll send you a confirmation email as soon as your order ships. . " e-mail. I guess we will know when we get the tracking numbers.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Overnight? Re: AT&T: pre-order page up!!!!

I ordered mine last night. I saw the free "priority" shipping and the overnight shipping for $15. I hesitated, but went with the free route. It is hard to know if they meant priority to be USPS priority which is normally two to three days. Time will tell. I got the "We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment........ We’ll send you a confirmation email as soon as your order ships. . " e-mail. I guess we will know when we get the tracking numbers.

My pre-order receipt page said 'twill be shipped via 2-day fedex.

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine on the phone yesterday, premiere acct. Ship date on order says 11/6 also. I thought they were going to carry 32 and 64GB versions, but not available so I went Gray- $299 on 2 yr. upgrade.

Planoman- I flew back home this morning from DFW to ATL- a cold wind for October in Dallas!

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine on the phone yesterday, premiere acct. Ship date on order says 11/6 also. I thought they were going to carry 32 and 64GB versions, but not available so I went Gray- $299 on 2 yr. upgrade.

Wow, you're the first (posted) to order by phone! :) I attempted to do that, but even with my premiere account, 'twas required to order online---which is now MUCH simpler than in the past.