Should I switch from sprint to at&t

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Ive been with sprint since 2008 and the lack of LTE In my area is really frustrating they keep making promised but I've lost all faith in them is At&t a better alternative I know my work will give me a discount but how is the customer service (technical problems payment extensions) I really want the note 2 but with sprints non existent LTE its pointless

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes if at&t has better coverage in your area go for it they have good service I have awesome coverage in my home town make sure your area has good coverage on at&t map tool online I have had great customer service so far been with them since 07 and u can usually pay it late without any problems once the second month starts coming up they will Hound u though and eventually cut u off and u have to reactivate service for a fee of course but I have never had a late fee except one time I did go 2 months and they canceled my voice and data till I paid but I have been happy with them all these years

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes if at&t has better coverage in your area go for it they have good service I have awesome coverage in my home town make sure your area had good coverage on at&t map tool online

They have great service but I was wondering if their customer service was any good this is one of sprints strong areas

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes if at&t has better coverage in your area go for it they have good service I have awesome coverage in my home town make sure your area has good coverage on at&t map tool online I have had great customer service so far been with them since 07 and u can usually pay it late without any problems once the second month starts coming up they will Hound u though and eventually cut u off and u have to reactivate service for a fee of course but I have never had a late fee except one time I did go 2 months and they canceled my voice and data till I paid but I have been happy with them all these years

They have great service but I was wondering if their customer service was any good this is one of sprints strong areas

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry edited my post to answer your question more and also when I first got with them I didn't have enough texts on my package my wife went way over the limit my bill was huge because of it and she called and explained and they got us a better package and erased the overage charges it was cool

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Oh ok thanks for your help ill be switching once the note 2 releases

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
ATT by far is the best IMHO.... have never had any issues with them.... coverage is great and have never had a dropped call in the past 8yrs I been with them... make the switch and you will not regret it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

BlackHippy21

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I have been with AT&T for over two years, and they have been great! Customer Service is top of the line. Also they are willing to work with you if you are behind on your bill. I would recommend them over the other carriers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jonathanm1978

Super-elite full-time dad
Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
They are only great if they have decent coverage where you are. And then they aren't THAT great. I've had AT&T steal money from my bank and cause me return fees, and when shown proof of their theft they only returned the exact amount they stole, and didn't pay the first fee. They had the bank letterhead where the bank said their withdrawal of $100 to my account caused me 5 fees of $36 each, but they wouldn't even pay half the fees(which is what I asked of them). I tried to be very fair even though the fault was 100% on them. They wouldn't even return calls once I had the bank send them proof. So AT&T can go suck a lemon. if they work well then they are just a good provider in your area, doesn't mean you will be treated with the respect Sprint has for their customers.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
The thing I love about sprint is that if I can't pay my bill they say ok and give me an extra month to pay it off but that's rare I've only done that twice in my 4 years with but its good to know I can do it as far as at&t goes I've never had them so I want to know if I was to run into some financial problems would they be willing to make a payment arrangement of some kind

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
They are only great if they have decent coverage where you are. And then they aren't THAT great. I've had AT&T steal money from my bank and cause me return fees, and when shown proof of their theft they only returned the exact amount they stole, and didn't pay the first fee. They had the bank letterhead where the bank said their withdrawal of $100 to my account caused me 5 fees of $36 each, but they wouldn't even pay half the fees(which is what I asked of them). I tried to be very fair even though the fault was 100% on them. They wouldn't even return calls once I had the bank send them proof. So AT&T can go suck a lemon. if they work well then they are just a good provider in your area, doesn't mean you will be treated with the respect Sprint has for their customers.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

This has me thinking I need good customer service support

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Ive been with sprint since 2008 and the lack of LTE In my area is really frustrating they keep making promised but I've lost all faith in them is At&t a better alternative I know my work will give me a discount but how is the customer service (technical problems payment extensions) I really want the note 2 but with sprints non existent LTE its pointless

I'm in the same boat my friend. I've been fed up with Sprint for a while now, and this LTE situation has made it much worse. I just can't seem to decide whether I want another GS3 on AT&T or the Galaxy Note II. I guess I'll pay Sprint a visit today and see if I can get a feel for the size of it before I make my decision. Either way, I don't think I'll be a Sprint customer for much longer. Plus, AT&T LTE gets around 53Mbps at my job, and about 25Mbps in the mall downtown. That's good enough for me :D.

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat my friend. I've been fed up with Sprint for a while now, and this LTE situation has made it much worse. I just can't seem to decide whether I want another GS3 on AT&T or the Galaxy Note II. I guess I'll pay Sprint a visit today and see if I can get a feel for the size of it before I make my decision. Either way, I don't think I'll be a Sprint customer for much longer. Plus, AT&T LTE gets around 53Mbps at my job, and about 25Mbps in the mall downtown. That's good enough for me :D.

You see thats what I need where I live (Rhode island) we have LTE with At&T and my brother has gotten similar speeds and I don't really care about going over the 3gb/5gb data limit because at my house and my job I have WiFi but when I use my data I need it to be fast

NewYorkChic

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
My co-worker has the S3 on at&t and there service is great...I was playing with her phone recently..and it is lighting fast with the LTE..just don't understand why sprint is taking so long with this process, this is the longest project ever!!!

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
My co-worker has the S3 on at&t and there service is great...I was playing with her phone recently..and it is lighting fast with the LTE..just don't understand why sprint is taking so long with this process, this is the longest project ever!!!

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3

It is and when I ask them questions they always give me different answers I have to wait till next fall for LTE in my area with sprint I can't wait that long

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
All I know is I had lost my old job and sprint kept my phone on till I got back on my feet I'll never leave

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks