Anyone think we will be seeing larger capacity Note 2 soon

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Note, and honestly really want at soon st 32 if not 64gb of storage internally. Anyone think this will happen any time soon.

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Given you can put any size sd card in there what is the point. At least in my case every day I store less on my phone. Everything is in the cloud.

Last edited:

brucewayne

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Because the way the Note 2 is partitioned you only get 10gb free space on a 16gb and you can't move the apps to an sd card, won't work on the note 2. That's why I want 32/64gb for future proofing. With a lot of games hitting 1-2gb in size the 16gb will fill up pretty quickly.

doublebullout

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
The cloud is not the best answer for everything. Moving data to and from the cloud is slower than local access, and it uses your data allotment. Recent server outages are also a good argument for not relying too much on the cloud.

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I have moved to using spotify for my music. I cache the stuff I listen to often but since I really don't rely on local storage for music my storage requirements have gone way down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
If they didn't go over 16gb on the original note, don't look for it on the note 2. They released a 32gb note 10, but only in one color.

If they do release a 32gb version, it probably wouldn't be until the note 3 is announced or released, and then it would be a moot point.

Note2 or Note10, that is the question

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The reason I asked has nothing to do with music or content. It has to do with app storage. No matter what cloud storage you have it doesn't do any good if you can't load the apps you want to use. I have a 64GB microsd card if I wanted to load music on my phone.

soldmyhat

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Most apps are nowhere near that big. Only HUGE games. And once you finish a game, how often are you going to play it after that? I would say limit storing huge games on your device after you have finished playing them. You can always DL it again later if you want to play it again and keep all your music and such on the SD card and you should be fine.

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Most apps are nowhere near that big. Only HUGE games. And once you finish a game, how often are you going to play it after that? I would say limit storing huge games on your device after you have finished playing them. You can always DL it again later if you want to play it again and keep all your music and such on the SD card and you should be fine.

What about Roms (NES, SNES, etc games)? Do you recombined them being on the HD or the SD card?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana