Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dponte
  • 1 Post By abalboa3
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best Buy in the U.S. has SanDisk 64 GB cards for $49.00

Class 10, Just letting you know. I used "Rewards Coupons", and it was free. Now that 64GB is just waiting for my Note 2 to arrive...

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts

Default Re: Best Buy in the U.S. has SanDisk 64 GB cards for $49.00

Amazon had them at that rate too last week. May still be available. Just received mine yesterday.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by That70sGAdawg View Post
    Class 10, Just letting you know. I used "Rewards Coupons", and it was free. Now that 64GB is just waiting for my Note 2 to arrive...
    All I can find is the class 6 on sale for $49. Could you provide a link?
    Here is the class 6 at Best Buy

Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Looks like I will be picking this up tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Is was in the Sunday ad flyer, not online but my local store had plenty... Now ship me my Note II AT&T!
    I'm going without a Tablet to the Note and I've had iPad 3 and Nexus 7. I have to carry a work Blackberry 8am-8pm, so the Note will be my personal phone/tablet. Surprise us and ship early AT&T...

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    ROM
    KitKat 4.4 Stock Android

Can the Note 2 even utilize the class 10 cards? I understood that he original note couldn't utilize the class 10 and therefore would possibly run slower on transfer speeds of data. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I had over $12 in Ebay bucks. So I purchase a Micro 64 gb class 10 for a total price of $47.68 with free delivery. :-)

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goodeye View Post
    Can the Note 2 even utilize the class 10 cards? I understood that he original note couldn't utilize the class 10 and therefore would possibly run slower on transfer speeds of data. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
    This guy got class 10 performance using a 32GB class 10 card on his Note 1. Okay, he was 0.1MB/s short of true class 10 (he got 9.9MB/s). I'm not sure if we would notice the difference between class 6 and 10 in every day use (especially since I don't write to it that often), but since the price is just about the same I bought a class 10.

Last edited by mtucker; 10-30-2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: grammar

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    ROM
    KitKat 4.4 Stock Android

Nice good thing I haven't opened my new Sandisk 32GB class 4 I bought at radioshack last week. I'll be stopping back there to exchange it for the Sandisk class 10 32GB. It was a whole $3 difference.

Thanks for posting that vid.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

got in this deal at BB with 35 in rewards made this deal sweeter... $18

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maximu5 View Post
    got in this deal at BB with 35 in rewards made this deal sweeter... $18
    Yep, have a 25$ gift card from last Xmas...however, I don't see a 64GB class 10 (perhaps a UHS-1) microSD online at BestBuy...NOR was it at the store I was just in today.

Only 32GB versions (class 6/10) were available in MICRO size. Did I miss this? Can someone post a link?? I didnt see any 64GB microSD at all...not even class 6, AT the BestBuy store.

Someone posted the link for a 64GB microSD class 6 from BestBuy ONLINE above:

There is a SanDisk 64GB, class 10 (UHS-1) microSD on Amazon's site for 65$: Amazon.com: SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 30MB/s Memory Card with SD Adapter (NEW VERSION) - Retail Packaging with Komputerbay SDXC USB Reader: Computers & Accessories

It's pretty much the cheapest deal...you can find others for less, but with more or less in S/H added, and from sketchy eBay sellers.

Correct me if I'm wrong here...
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3...hopefully with a flush, pop-out (chargeable), Bluetooth earpiece!

Just picked two up yesterday, woohoo!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best Buy in the U.S. has SanDisk 64 GB cards for .00-uploadfromtaptalk1351901009267.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dponte View Post
    Yep, have a 25$ gift card from last Xmas...however, I don't see a 64GB class 10 (perhaps a UHS-1) microSD online at BestBuy...NOR was it at the store I was just in today.

Only 32GB versions (class 6/10) were available in MICRO size. Did I miss this? Can someone post a link?? I didnt see any 64GB microSD at all...not even class 6, AT the BestBuy store.

There is a SanDisk 64GB, class 10 (UHS-1) microSD on Amazon's site for 65$: Amazon.com: SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 30MB/s Memory Card with SD Adapter (NEW VERSION) - Retail Packaging with Komputerbay SDXC USB Reader: Computers & Accessories

It's pretty much the cheapest deal...you can find others for less, but with more or less in S/H added, and from sketchy eBay sellers.

I ordered mine (64gb for $63) off Amazon last week and it came in today. Same with my cheap eBay plastic cases.

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ska916jedi View Post
    I ordered mine (64gb for $63) off Amazon last week and it came in today. Same with my cheap eBay plastic cases.
    Yeah, may as well get it shipped while waiting for the phone shipment

I got one at Amazon as well for 60$ or so: Amazon.com: SanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card 30MB/s with Adapter SDSDQUA-064G-U46A: Computers & Accessories
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3...hopefully with a flush, pop-out (chargeable), Bluetooth earpiece!
    ska916jedi likes this.

64GB microSDXC memory card will this work for the galaxy s3

Quote Originally Posted by StuartTamplen View Post
    The one I got from amazon has the Android guy on the package saying its for Android phones. I'm hoping that means I don't have to format it.

SanDisk - Ultra 64GB microSDXC Class 6 Memory Card at best buy 49.99 on sale right now.. ordering it hope it works

Global Posts
    1,276 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by StuartTamplen View Post
    It works for mine.
    Card Carrying Device Junkie

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with Dock

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

I went into Best Buy tonight after calling ahead to verify they had the card. Online the card says it's a Class 6, but the one they handed me was a Class 10. Using it on my Galaxy S3 now, and didn't have to format it. Can't wait to get my Note 2 soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    ska916jedi likes this.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dponte View Post

Its listed as a class six but in reality it is a class 10 microsd..
    i picked it up instore