- 24 Posts
New to Android from iOS-What's the best strategy to transition?
Hello, I'm new to the forums and Android. I came from iOS iPhone 4 and GN2 will be on my doorstep tomorrow. What should I do to make this transition as smooth as possible? I am very excited about the GN2 and Android. What apps should I make sure to get first? Any other tips or tricks? Thank you!
- 11-08-2012, 02:40 PM #2
- 11-08-2012, 05:33 PM #3
Re: New to Android from iOS-What's the best strategy to transition?
There is a thread in the help and how to forum specifically for iOS to Android. I used the webOS to Android one and it was really helpful.
Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central ForumsBe nice. Until it's time to not be nice. - Dalton, Road House
- 11-08-2012, 05:50 PM #4
- 11-08-2012, 06:11 PM #5
- 11-08-2012, 07:30 PM #6
- 11-08-2012, 10:48 PM #8
- By duiewfhliwfef in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2012, 06:20 PM
- By Gary86 in forum AT&TReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2011, 12:20 AM
- By ajskhan in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2011, 09:10 PM
- By sanibel in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2010, 09:04 PM
- By rEVOlution in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:13 PM