Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: AT&T Note 2 Through Best Buy for $224.99 (25% discount)

Think this is backordered till the 20th at least. Spoke to two different reps and they both said it's backordered. I ordered around 5:00 if that helps anyone

Quote Originally Posted by eyang View Post
    Think this is backordered till the 20th at least. Spoke to two different reps and they both said it's backordered. I ordered around 5:00 if that helps anyone
    grrr unfortunately that's the case.
    I called after you posted to triple check and was told 20th would be date available.
    From there I canceled order , took a ride up to ATT store & purchased.

The good news is that I now have data speed after 7 years of Sprint misery will be porting number today
    I LOVE MY AT&T GALAXY NOTE II

cancelled my gray order from yesterday and put in for a white one. the discount still works today (EBSAVE25).
    hopefully they have white in stock since it is only available for order today unlike the grey ones.

Promo has ended. Clicked to next during checkout and expired during refresh. I must have missed it by a couple minutes.

Waiting for next promo.

Anyone actually got his/her note ii shipped from BB?

I got mine today by calling eBay bb mobile about my backordered white note 2 and asked for it to be picked up at a local bb which had 5 of them. There's a 20% discount right now (EB20PCT) if you missed the 25% one. Workers there was slow though. Waited over an hour for them to get to me!

Damn i wanted to order it but they dont have any near me. Closest one is about two hour drive. Would be great if they also accepted bestbuy gift cards.

What i did was i called the number on the bottom of your order conformation an asked could it be picked up from a best buy that is close they said no problem . Didnt wanna wait for shipping and still got very good price

Quote Originally Posted by chillen231 View Post
    What i did was i called the number on the bottom of your order conformation an asked could it be picked up from a best buy that is close they said no problem . Didnt wanna wait for shipping and still got very good price
    For me all i had was store pick up option but no store around me has them in stock.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12