Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By cwoms167
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default White note 2

White galaxy note 2 is now available on atts website.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    acordo01 and ska916jedi like this.

Default Re: White note 2

Some have them in stores. It is somewhat odd where they have them, im at college in the middle of nowhere and it says online that our store has white. I looked at my actual home which is in a big city and they dont have any white. Of course if you want to buy online none of that matters

Quote Originally Posted by cwoms167 View Post
    White galaxy note 2 is now available on atts website.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    I just saw that. I also saw BB's site has it too for $799!

I think this was a pretty lame move by AT&T. I know many wanted to pre-order the white. Was never an issue for me as I loved the Gray.
    Thanked by:
    buckdw 

Global Posts
    163 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MattMJB0188 View Post
    I think this was a pretty lame move by AT&T. I know many wanted to pre-order the white. Was never an issue for me as I loved the Gray.
    X2

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

Yea I was at the at&t store by my house at 7:20 this morning because they told me yesterday they had 5 or 6 grey gn2's already their. While I was standing their the next morning I was on my phone on the net and came across a thread where a guy said he thought some of the corporate location's might have the white gn2. Well after standing their for an hour and 40 minutes waiting for them to open I decided to call another store and check, and sure enough they had a white one. The guy had just unlocked the door to let me in and I was on the phone with the other store trying to get this white one. I know they thought I was crazy after standing their that long and when they opened, I left. Anyway I had no idea they would have the white phones today.I was seconds from owning the grey one but, in the end I got my WHITE NOTE II!!!
    Last edited by Randall Tippit; 11-10-2012 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Tippit View Post
    Yea I was at the at&t store by my house at 7:20 this morning because they told me yesterday they had 5 or 6 grey gn2's already their. While I was standing their the next morning I was on my phone on the net and came across a thread where a guy said he thought some of the corporate location's might have the white gn2. Well after standing their for an hour and 40 minutes waiting for them to open I decided to call another store and check, and sure enough they had a white one. The guy had just unlocked the door to let me in and I was on the phone with the other store trying to get this white one. I know they thought I was crazy after standing their that long and when they opened, I left. Anyway I had no idea they would have the white phones today.I was seconds from owning the grey one but, in the end I got my WHITE NOTE II!!!
    Glad you got a white one, I did as well. Total surprise for me when the sales lady asked which color I wanted .
    My name is Chris, and I am a recovering Appleholic .

I haven't seen the gray one anywhere, is it a dark gray? I have a white GS3 and I love how it matches any case I buy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Just bought my Note 2 yesterday and drove all around Houston looking for a slate colored one. Every AT&T store I went to had white ones. Most stores had 3 or 4 of them even. I finally found a slate one at my last stop of the day after visiting 6 AT&T retail stores. The manager there said that they didn't even receive any white ones.