White galaxy note 2 is now available on atts website.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    acordo01 and ska916jedi like this.
    11-09-2012 05:46 AM
    Some have them in stores. It is somewhat odd where they have them, im at college in the middle of nowhere and it says online that our store has white. I looked at my actual home which is in a big city and they dont have any white. Of course if you want to buy online none of that matters
    11-09-2012 08:05 AM
    White galaxy note 2 is now available on atts website.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    I just saw that. I also saw BB's site has it too for $799!
    11-09-2012 08:06 AM
    I think this was a pretty lame move by AT&T. I know many wanted to pre-order the white. Was never an issue for me as I loved the Gray.
    buckdw likes this.
    11-09-2012 11:23 AM
    I think this was a pretty lame move by AT&T. I know many wanted to pre-order the white. Was never an issue for me as I loved the Gray.
    X2

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.
    11-09-2012 01:01 PM
    Yea I was at the at&t store by my house at 7:20 this morning because they told me yesterday they had 5 or 6 grey gn2's already their. While I was standing their the next morning I was on my phone on the net and came across a thread where a guy said he thought some of the corporate location's might have the white gn2. Well after standing their for an hour and 40 minutes waiting for them to open I decided to call another store and check, and sure enough they had a white one. The guy had just unlocked the door to let me in and I was on the phone with the other store trying to get this white one. I know they thought I was crazy after standing their that long and when they opened, I left. Anyway I had no idea they would have the white phones today.I was seconds from owning the grey one but, in the end I got my WHITE NOTE II!!!
    11-10-2012 06:32 AM
    Yea I was at the at&t store by my house at 7:20 this morning because they told me yesterday they had 5 or 6 grey gn2's already their. While I was standing their the next morning I was on my phone on the net and came across a thread where a guy said he thought some of the corporate location's might have the white gn2. Well after standing their for an hour and 40 minutes waiting for them to open I decided to call another store and check, and sure enough they had a white one. The guy had just unlocked the door to let me in and I was on the phone with the other store trying to get this white one. I know they thought I was crazy after standing their that long and when they opened, I left. Anyway I had no idea they would have the white phones today.I was seconds from owning the grey one but, in the end I got my WHITE NOTE II!!!
    Glad you got a white one, I did as well. Total surprise for me when the sales lady asked which color I wanted .
    11-10-2012 07:37 AM
    I haven't seen the gray one anywhere, is it a dark gray? I have a white GS3 and I love how it matches any case I buy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    11-10-2012 08:15 AM
    Just bought my Note 2 yesterday and drove all around Houston looking for a slate colored one. Every AT&T store I went to had white ones. Most stores had 3 or 4 of them even. I finally found a slate one at my last stop of the day after visiting 6 AT&T retail stores. The manager there said that they didn't even receive any white ones.
    11-11-2012 10:01 AM