Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: No multi-tasking on AT&T Note 2

Yes it is a beast! But they need to enable and have what they stated in the feature list. The device should function as designed and confirm to those specs. Not a set that the "carrier" thinks we need. The decision to purchase this device was based off that desire. Whether or not a person uses a feature should be left up to them and not the carrier.

I think of it as a situation of better to have and not need to use, than not have the ability to use at all.

When tge new update comes out we're all be sitting around with our fantastic GN2 wounder how did we all not get along with out it?!? :-)

Actually, I went ahead and rooted. If it runs anything like it is now, it will be sweet!

These updates are useless.....you cant even get multitasking for the galaxy note 2 on AT&T....if anyone please can you tell me how to get the multitasking part??

Honestly, and I had to see it to believe it, the only way to get it at the moment, along with Android 4.1.2 is to follow the thread I believe above regarding the multitasking. It's easy, it works fantastic, and is available now if you want to go that route. I don't know your need, but I just had to do what I had to. Unless something just off the charts his wrong, I can't see anyone messing this up.

It's that easy! But it depends once again on your need/want level.

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Multiview is truly a great thing, I've been pushing my GN2 to see what it can and can't do. All the info for flashing CleanROM 3.3 can be found here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=33996068

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No multi-tasking on AT&T Note 2-uploadfromtaptalk1355768692907.jpg  

Thank you, I don't know the thread on there. I just knew how to get to it.

Though, I may actually begin fainting xda. A lot of great activity happens on there.

Well It seems like T-mobile will roll out the 4.1.2 update this week Dec. 19
    Hope AT&T will do the same....at least before Christmas!!
    lgreenberg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat FiveComedy View Post
    I just got my Galaxy Note 2 on Dec 10th and I'm not happy that the multitasking feature every commercial boasts about this phone having, has not made it to my device. Honestly, that's the feature I was anticipating the most. I'm seriously considering returning this phone. Who wants something half assed for a full price and two year commitment.
    If that is a big feature for you, you should return it and consider getting it after it gets updated with that feature if you do not want to root etc.

Quote Originally Posted by UsedName View Post
    Well It seems like T-mobile will roll out the 4.1.2 update this week Dec. 19
    Hope AT&T will do the same....at least before Christmas!!
    T-mob update is 4.1.1 base which is pretty sad really seeing
    International 4.1.2 has been available for some time now.
    I LOVE MY AT&T GALAXY NOTE II
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12