- 79 Posts
AT&T Samsung GN2 Bloatware Removal
I drove to AT&T and picked up a white Samsung Galaxy Note 2 today.
A bit disappointed about the quality of the screen. It looks a bit pixilated compared to my previous phone, Samsung S3.
Also, it came with a ton of bloatware (as expected).
Question: What is safe to remove in regards to bloatware?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 11-09-2012, 04:20 PM #2I LOVE MY AT&T GALAXY NOTE II
- By TheJoshen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:23 PM
- By berdinkerdickle in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2011, 07:47 AM
- By reefrunway in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 9Last Post: 05-25-2011, 11:37 AM
- By callofduty4 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2011, 05:40 PM
- By grantbdev in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2010, 08:29 AM