Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OneDeepForLife
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default No landscape mode?

I've been playing around with my note 2 and I'm confused why won't my keyboard go into landscape mode? Also the Web browser won't go into landscape mode either. And how do u do the multitasking feature I can't figure it out. Also how do u get new wallpapers I'm tired of the defaults is their a way to take screen shots.
    Thanked by:
    ska916jedi likes this.

Default Re: No landscape mode?

Quote Originally Posted by OneDeepForLife View Post
    I've been playing around with my note 2 and I'm confused why won't my keyboard go into landscape mode? Also the Web browser won't go into landscape mode either. And how do u do the multitasking feature I can't figure it out. Also how do u get new wallpapers I'm tired of the defaults is their a way to take screen shots.
    Pull down your notification bar and look over to the right and see if screen rotation is enabled. The multi screen feature will be in an update, none of the phones shipped with it as of yet. You can download any picture and while viewing it in the gallery, hit the menu key, hit "set as" and pick which you want to use the picture for.

Screen shot is under motion settings. Turn it on and then scroll down and make sure Palm swipe to capture is checked. Then using the edge of you hand like a karate chop pose, swipe it across the screen from side to side. I am sure you can see it on you tube if you need it.
    Lumia 925 w/Black, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
    and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thank you so much. If im not mistaken the button on the right side of the phone puts it to sleep and turns it off right? For some reason mines not working anymore I just got this phone this morning do u think att will trade me another one I dont wanna pay 200 for a new one. If they wont give me another phone I dont wanna mention it to them and ill just return thw phone. Im highly dissapointed with samsung now this is a bunch of **** it hasnt even been 24 hours

Quote Originally Posted by OneDeepForLife View Post
    Thank you so much. If im not mistaken the button on the right side of the phone puts it to sleep and turns it off right? For some reason mines not working anymore I just got this phone this morning do u think att will trade me another one I dont wanna pay 200 for a new one. If they wont give me another phone I dont wanna mention it to them and ill just return thw phone. Im highly dissapointed with samsung now this is a bunch of **** it hasnt even been 24 hours
    Yes. A quick press will turn on or off the screen. Press and hold for a second or two to bring up the menu to turn off. You can also use the home button to wake it from sleep.

Yes they will switch it out in a store for 30 days. If after 30 days they will have you use their service center. The phone is warrantied for one year.
    Lumia 925 w/Black, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    Yes. A quick press will turn on or off the screen. Press and hold for a second or two to bring up the menu to turn off. You can also use the home button to wake it from sleep.

Yes they will switch it out in a store for 30 days. If after 30 days they will have you use their service center. The phone is warrantied for one year.
    Ok thats a releif. Have u had any problems with yours? I love this phone so much but this is making me reconsider it costed a lot I woulda thought it woulda lasted a little longer, do u think maybe I just got a faulty device?

Sounds like it . Take it back if you think something is wrong with it. These phones cost too much money for them to be faulty.