1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any idea on when corporate stores get shipments?

So, I didn't preorder my Note 2 and planned on walking in to a corporate store and purchase it. Problem is, THEY SOLD OUT TODAY (I don't exactly understand how... I get that it's a hot device, but I thought it was also a niche device...). Tomorrow, around opening time for my store (10 am) I will try to purchase it. But I won't know when they would receive a shipment. Any idea?

P.S: Is it possible to call the store ahead of time and "reserve" one as soon as it gets in stock?
    I'll have an Ice Cream Sandwich with Jelly Beans on the side. Oh, and can I get a slice of Key Lime Pie?

Default Re: Any idea on when corporate stores get shipments?

Quote Originally Posted by netstars22 View Post
    So, I didn't preorder my Note 2 and planned on walking in to a corporate store and purchase it. Problem is, THEY SOLD OUT TODAY (I don't exactly understand how... I get that it's a hot device, but I thought it was also a niche device...). Tomorrow, around opening time for my store (10 am) I will try to purchase it. But I won't know when they would receive a shipment. Any idea?

P.S: Is it possible to call the store ahead of time and "reserve" one as soon as it gets in stock?
    None of the AT&T stores who had them for the brief time said they couldn't hold one for me. I was lucky to get the last one at a AT&T (parrot) authorized dealer store. I guess they are different from the AT&T Store. Weird. Good luck though!

Both of the stores local to me sold out basically the second they opened their doors. They weren't able to give me a date for the next shipment, but I think it's pretty safe to say it's not going to be on a Saturday.

Global Posts
    321 Global Posts

I got the last one at my local store. They told me they wouldn't hold it for me, but I mentioned that a rep. i was working with said I could.
    I had been there a few times asking about the phone and early upgrades, that the manager remembered me and saved 1 for me.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

So, I did walk into a corporate store today. The rep told me that this specific store gets shipments on Monday. So, here's to Monday!

EDIT: Well, I answered my own question. Weird.
    I'll have an Ice Cream Sandwich with Jelly Beans on the side. Oh, and can I get a slice of Key Lime Pie?