Awesome phone, but...

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Its seriously cramps the hell out of my hand, especially during calls. After using the device last night for about 20 minutes I had to put it down. I don't want to say it, but this might make me return it and just stick with the S3. I just wanted quad core and LTE.

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Its seriously cramps the hell out of my hand, especially during calls. After using the device last night for about 20 minutes I had to put it down. I don't want to say it, but this might make me return it and just stick with the S3. I just wanted quad core and LTE.

You might want to check out the flygrip. It isn't pretty, but it comes with a free case and might help handling a large phone like the Note 2. I haven't tried one, but thinking about it for my ereeder.

jprowland

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
As an artist the Wacom stylus was the deal-winner for me. If it had come down to size alone it would have been a lot harder to decide between the Note 2 and the S3's much more practical size.

ascian5

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Odd, I get a pained thumb from my iPhone 4. That's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to a bigger phone. Can't wait for it to get here next week, my thumb hurts and the 4 is showing its age. You know its bad when your wife makes fun of your phone for being slow.

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I actually don't have that thumb problem anymore since I'm able to grip the phone with one hand and use the spen comfortably. I actually used to have cramps on my thumb with smaller phones due to still using both thumbs to type on a smaller screens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I actually don't have that thumb problem anymore since I'm able to grip the phone with one hand and use the spen comfortably. I actually used to have cramps on my thumb with smaller phones due to still using both thumbs to type on a smaller screens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

I was going to return it, but I think I'm just gonna live with it. Its not that bad, maybe my hand needs to adjust. I am coming from an iPhone haha. I'll make the sacrifice to enjoy this beast.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site

I don't understand. Is your hand cramping due to the size or the weight? I just don't understand how holding the phone can cramp your hand.

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I was going to return it, but I think I'm just gonna live with it. Its not that bad, maybe my hand needs to adjust. I am coming from an iPhone haha. I'll make the sacrifice to enjoy this beast.

Coming from an iphone...that explains a lot! Come on Apple Sissy and become an Android "Man!" Just kidding! Hope you decide to keep it!

milominderbinde

May 25, 2010
Visit site
The Note is not for extra small hands. I have seen more Notes used by girls than guys though, even girls with very little hands. So dexterity also figures in.If you have very small hands and limited dexterity, you may need a very small phone, maybe as little as an iPhone? Get whatever size phone that fits you and your abillities.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz