Moving from OneX to Note 2

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I'm moving from a problematic OneX to the Note 2. Several questions. Anyone know if the link issue in the native pop-3 mail app has been fixed. Also, what kind of SD would be recomended. Can anyone also make comment of the Display quality, comparing it.to.the.S3 or OneX. Brightness, Clarity, contrast etc.
Thanks in advance

Martinezma99

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I had to replace my HTC One X after dropping it and shattering the screen. I now have the GN2.

To answer your question, the HTC One X has the best screen. It will feel a bit like a downgrade at first (screen quality), but all the other great features make up for the screen.

After a day or two, the screen will be a non issue. Your eyes will get use to the new screen. I love my GN2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
The screen comparison is apples and oranges. HTC put a HD screen in their phone to help sell their device, but as for the Note 2, it is only 720p, but has the lower resolution due to the wacom digitizer that is installed for the S Pen.

Still HD, though at 720p, just not full HD at 1080p.

Note2 or Note10, that is the question

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
The screen comparison is apples and oranges. HTC put a HD screen in their phone to help sell their device, but as for the Note 2, it is only 720p, but has the lower resolution due to the wacom digitizer that is installed for the S Pen.

Still HD, though at 720p, just not full HD at 1080p.

Note2 or Note10, that is the question

One X is 720p as well, btw :)

Sent from my HTC One X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I had to replace my HTC One X after dropping it and shattering the screen. I now have the GN2.

To answer your question, the HTC One X has the best screen. It will feel a bit like a downgrade at first (screen quality), but all the other great features make up for the screen.

After a day or two, the screen will be a non issue. Your eyes will get use to the new screen. I love my GN2.

How did you go about doing it? Did you just go in store and ask for an early upgrade or something, or did you just buy off contract? (Assuming you used upgrade on One X)

And if so, did they charge standard upgrade fees?

Sent from my HTC One X

Martinezma99

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
How did you go about doing it? Did you just go in store and ask for an early upgrade or something, or did you just buy off contract? (Assuming you used upgrade on One X)

And if so, did they charge standard upgrade fees?

Sent from my HTC One X

AT&T sold me the GN2 for $649 before taxes. FEDX had just delivered a white GN2. I can still return and pay a $35 restocking fee.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781