photo editor not found .

kcour2006

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
hello everyone,
I've been trying to find this Software but Cannot.
it seems that the Sprint folks have found it but this AT&T variant doesn't get recognized on Samsung apps.
Can anyone else verify this?Or has anyone fixed this?
thanks for / the help!
K.

pkskier1

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I am allso looking for the photo editor for the s pen. Looks like att turned samsung apps app off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I have the international note 2 and I created an account with samsung and it let me log in to the Samsung Apps and downloaded it from there.... have you tried sideloading the app???

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

haison

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I had to grab the apk from someone who uploaded it from the international one. It doesn't have the option to edit in the menu so you will have to go to share and click photo editor. I don't know why they are taking most of the Samsung apps out of the US version of these phones.

Paper Artist Question - xda-developers

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I had to grab the apk from someone who uploaded it from the international one. It doesn't have the option to edit in the menu so you will have to go to share and click photo editor. I don't know why they are taking most of the Samsung apps out of the US version of these phones.

Whats it do and why get it? I'm new with this N2 coming from an iPhone 4. Thanks.

kcour2006

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Edit photos. Kind of a simple Software but very useful for adding notes on a pic, Screenshots you get the picture... pun intended.

dafuser

Jul 20, 2010
granburywx.net

Downloaded the APK and installed the photo editor. Works fine and takes care of one of the minor issues I had with the new Note 2.

Thanks

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I am in the USA and just got my Samsung galaxy note 2 and I went to the Samsung apps store and I found the app there.

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

malcolmkms

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the international note 2 and I created an account with samsung and it let me log in to the Samsung Apps and downloaded it from there.... have you tried sideloading the app???

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

this is off subject but I noticed you have the international version, I'm curious to know whether ir not you have lock screen shortcut option or information ticker? I have the Korean version and I dint see those options.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Android Central Forums

mtucker

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
The Samsung photo editor APK was posted on XDA also. Here is a link to the post. xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] RocketROM v2 - JB - 4.1.1- XXLS2 [Update 11/06] FAST/STABLE - Forget ICS ;) It is handy to have. I used it on my Note 1. Once you install it, from your picture you want to edit/write on, hit the screen, hit the share graphic (three dots and two lines), then select the photo editor from the list of programs. Using the photo editor you can do the usual editing or go into decoration, drawing, and use the S-pen to draw on the picture.

Max Garton

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Just thought I would post a newly found solution:
I am on a GS3 and I think I found a soltution to this that works with all Samsung Android devices (4.1+). First make sure you have Samsung Link installed (I'm not sure if it comes installed by default or not). It is now the center for your Samsung account. Log into your account and update it (it should prompt you). Then you can search for it and find it in the Samsung Apps Store (It will install when you update your Samsung account), or it will take you to the download page in the apps store when you select download when prompted with the "photo editor not found on device" error.