Att Online Order/ $100 off instant rebate. How to recieve it?

Thingsgoboom

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,
I wanted to ask for those who have ordered the note 2 online.
Att's website shows that the phone is $649 retail and $299 if you upgrade.
When you click add to cart, it bring you to a different page where it shows the phone is $749 retail and $399 with upgrade but $100 off with instant rebate.
When I add the phone to the cart it shows $399 as I continue to keep my same plan with "unlimited data".
It seems to me that I can't get the $100 off instant rebate to get the $299 price.
Does anyone know how to fix this? After choosing the phone, I simply click "continue with same plan etc." so do I have to choose everything from scratch to fix this?
(Rather order online than deal with att representative in store.)
I appreciate any help.

Thank you

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,
I wanted to ask for those who have ordered the note 2 online.
Att's website shows that the phone is $649 retail and $299 if you upgrade.
When you click add to cart, it bring you to a different page where it shows the phone is $749 retail and $399 with upgrade but $100 off with instant rebate.
When I add the phone to the cart it shows $399 as I continue to keep my same plan with "unlimited data".
It seems to me that I can't get the $100 off instant rebate to get the $299 price.
Does anyone know how to fix this? After choosing the phone, I simply click "continue with same plan etc." so do I have to choose everything from scratch to fix this?
(Rather order online than deal with att representative in store.)
I appreciate any help.

Thank you
Call customer service, you'll get it for 299- the 100 off is call price hiking

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca