Price of this beauty, it will surprise you.

aaronbuescher

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased this phone for less than $250, let me tell you how.

I call AT&T service number and told them I wanted the phone, they brought it up and said the phone was $499! I was thinking to myself,"no effing way!" I told her it was $299 in store, so she went and got a pice fix on the phone. She must have heard me wrong because her "manager" confirmed the price of $299, and then proceeded to walk me through the order process. When we got to the total she said, the total will be $244. I asked her to repeat the price, because I did not think she had said it correctly. I was wrong, very wrong. The price stayed at $244. Long story short, ask for a better price! I am not sure how I got it, but I thought I would inform all my dear AC forum members to jump on this deal ASAP, like now!att.png:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

NoNoiPhone4me

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info but ...

If you call AT&T Customer Service and ask them politely, the offer is a brand new AT&T Galaxy Note II for $199. In fact, they have been known to waive the upgrade and shipping fees, too. The emphasis is on being polite and patient (and persevering). There is a thread on XDA-Developers about this, if you Google it.

NoNoiPhone4me

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
No go for me. Called twice and they wouldn't budge on $299.99

Sorry to hear that. It may be that the lower price is only available for Premier customers. If so, check with the company you work for to see if AT&T Wireless offers discounted service to their (i.e. your employer's) employees. It has been my experience that most mid-sized and large companies do, with discounts ranging from 5% to 25% of your monthly bill. Note that although the Premier account is through your company or employer, the account is your personal account. It can even be a family shared plan account: mine is.

To see if you qualify, enter your work e-mail address at this website: https://www.wireless.att.com/business/authenticate/

And I do want to emphasize that, although you need to enter your work e-mail address to be verified. You can use your personal e-mail address for your account. Again, I did.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
You can also keep the premier account if you change jobs. We have Premier account even though my wife hasn't worked at that company for 5 years!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I know when I had my iPhone 4, and wanted the 4S. I told them my 4 screen had shattered, and really needed my phone for business, and was willing to upgrade to the 4S. They offered me the subsidized price if I upgraded over the phone. Wish they would do this with my Galaxy SIII. lol

Victor R

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
When I bought my phone at ATT they had a special for $100. If you bought a Note 2 you could get $100 off another Samsung device. So, I asked if it applied to another Note 2 and he said, yep. So, a friend that was thinking of a S3 went for the Note 2. Basically saved him $100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers