Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By aaronbuescher
  • 1 Post By XChrisX
  • 2 Post By Victor R
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock JellyBean

Talking Price of this beauty, it will surprise you.

I just purchased this phone for less than $250, let me tell you how.

I call AT&T service number and told them I wanted the phone, they brought it up and said the phone was $499! I was thinking to myself,"no effing way!" I told her it was $299 in store, so she went and got a pice fix on the phone. She must have heard me wrong because her "manager" confirmed the price of $299, and then proceeded to walk me through the order process. When we got to the total she said, the total will be $244. I asked her to repeat the price, because I did not think she had said it correctly. I was wrong, very wrong. The price stayed at $244. Long story short, ask for a better price! I am not sure how I got it, but I thought I would inform all my dear AC forum members to jump on this deal ASAP, like now!Price of this beauty, it will surprise you.-att.png
    Thanked by:
    Username: likes this.

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

Default Re: Price of this beauty, it will surprise you.

Thanks for the info but ...

If you call AT&T Customer Service and ask them politely, the offer is a brand new AT&T Galaxy Note II for $199. In fact, they have been known to waive the upgrade and shipping fees, too. The emphasis is on being polite and patient (and persevering). There is a thread on XDA-Developers about this, if you Google it.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock JellyBean

that rocks!

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

No go for me. Called twice and they wouldn't budge on $299.99

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jdroidt View Post
    No go for me. Called twice and they wouldn't budge on $299.99
    Sorry to hear that. It may be that the lower price is only available for Premier customers. If so, check with the company you work for to see if AT&T Wireless offers discounted service to their (i.e. your employer's) employees. It has been my experience that most mid-sized and large companies do, with discounts ranging from 5% to 25% of your monthly bill. Note that although the Premier account is through your company or employer, the account is your personal account. It can even be a family shared plan account: mine is.

To see if you qualify, enter your work e-mail address at this website:

And I do want to emphasize that, although you need to enter your work e-mail address to be verified. You can use your personal e-mail address for your account. Again, I did.

You can also keep the premier account if you change jobs. We have Premier account even though my wife hasn't worked at that company for 5 years!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

I know when I had my iPhone 4, and wanted the 4S. I told them my 4 screen had shattered, and really needed my phone for business, and was willing to upgrade to the 4S. They offered me the subsidized price if I upgraded over the phone. Wish they would do this with my Galaxy S3. lol
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
    aaronbuescher likes this.

When I bought my phone at ATT they had a special for $100. If you bought a Note 2 you could get $100 off another Samsung device. So, I asked if it applied to another Note 2 and he said, yep. So, a friend that was thinking of a S3 went for the Note 2. Basically saved him $100.
    aaronbuescher and XChrisX like this.

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

That's awesome
    Nokia 5110 >3510i>Nokia 5800 > HTC Desire HD(Sensation)>Nexus
    @kartd200

I wonder if something similar would work on an off contract Note 2 :P
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!