- 6 Posts
Ford Microsoft Sync & Galaxy Note 2 phonebook issue
Every other feature works fine (calls, texts, bluetooth audio, etc...) except for the phonebook download option..... I tried "auto" download and manually download. It stops after 3 or 4 seconds. No error message, nothing. It's as if it worked, until I try use voice command " Call Joe Home" Anyone else have this issue?
Sync is up-to-date. Phone is not rooted or hacked in anyway.
- 01-03-2013, 03:46 PM #2
- 01-03-2013, 06:02 PM #3
- 418 Posts
Re: Ford Microsoft Sync & Galaxy Note 2 phonebook issue
Try posting this on the sync forums on syncmyride.com
I've gotten better results on there than on android forums when dealing with the sync systems. Different versions of sync will cause errors differently.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums.
If I have been helpful to you, please go to the store, buy a bunch of beer, and send it to my house.
- 01-03-2013, 08:58 PM #4
- 01-04-2013, 06:35 AM #5
- By waynezo in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2012, 02:10 PM
- By gibraltar in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2012, 12:14 PM
- By BillK in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:55 PM
- By cnocmmz in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2011, 04:19 PM
- By jeanette in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2011, 09:04 AM