Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Default Re: Has your initial impression changed now that you'vehad it for a few days?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohleo View Post
    Love this phone but the one + is tempting. 64gb quad core @ 199 man I just dunno

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    I went for the One X+ (my first Android phone)... but will be exchanging it for the Note2. Like everything about the HOX+ except for the battery performance, I couldn't get a day on very light usage. I know the Note2 won't give me any battery issues.

Quote Originally Posted by acordo01 View Post
    I figured that I would take advantage of the s pen in my response

Can you tell me how you did that, step by step please. I havent used the pen yet.

Default Re: Has your initial impression changed now that you'vehad it for a few days?

Hit the Toggle next to the Symbol key and start writing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Has your initial impression changed now that you'vehad it for a few days?-uploadfromtaptalk1353460235624.jpg   Has your initial impression changed now that you'vehad it for a few days?-uploadfromtaptalk1353460314404.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ska916jedi View Post
    I'll probably keep it until a better / bigger iPhone comes out. There's some things I miss of my 4, but so far I can't complain too much. I wish the broswer was like Safari. I hate not being able to click on a link when a page is loading. Plus its hard to click on links with this phone. Maybe theres a setting to adjust the clicking area of a link?
    I also want to know how to do a screen capture / picture without using the pen.
    To do screen capture, hold the phone vertically and swipe across the screen with the edge of your hand and little finger. Swipe from full left to full right somewhat slowly.

I use Opera as my browser and really like it. Don't miss my iPhones at all, not even my iPhone 5. It looks puny compared to this. Love the Android OS, it's so much richer.

Pop-ot video?

Bluetooth works great with my Note 2 in my Sonata. Stays connected. As good or better than my iPhone 5.

Also works great with my plantronics legend.

ROM
    I317UCALJ2

I exchanged mine yesterday and the guy tried everything possible to avoid the exchange. told him how I couldn't even backup my phone on my PC since I rely on my notes daily at work. He offered an app that will backup to the cloud and bla bla bla. i also had (still have) issues with streaming radio or youtube, it stops to buffer about 3-5 times per hour. My Tune In Radio is set to buffer 30 seconds and still stops to buffer in the same places where my skyrocket NEVER buffered!
    I said: "Look man, i want my phone to do the things Samsung and AT&T said it was capable of doing, I'm not buying apps to do things the phone is supposed to do but it really cant.
    Or take your word that my device is perfectly fine, and I must be doing something wrong. After 30 minutes arguing with the guy, he agreed to exchange it.
    I might have to exchange it for a 3rd note since this USB port feels like it's bent or damaged. I certainly will not pay $300 for a refurb unit.
    ska916jedi likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12