Galaxy Note 2 printing?

eric5964

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So how do you set it up to print? I have a wifi HP printer hooked up to my network, and my iPhone 5 was a breeze to hookup to print on it. I see no options in setting to print or hook one up. Thanks for any help

EricE

Mickeywdw1254

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am using Printer Share Premium. It is $12 but I am able to print anything to my Canon wifi enabled printer. I can even print PayPal labels.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

itsmemalloy

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Download cloud print. It's free and you can use it with any printer. You need to set up the price ter in Google Accounts first. Works flawlessly for me.

Sent from my Big Ass Galaxy Note II!

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Printbot works for me.

I didn't think to look for a branded app.

This is all on the list of minor reasons of why I left iPhone, my printer isn't on their special list.

R1sk197

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Inspectagadget is absolutely right download printershare app from play store and set it up to your google cloud printer account and then use printer share app to select the web page you want to print, copy and paste the web address in to it. I did it for the note 2 it works ok but strangely on my older htc desire hd I can print perfectly straight to my printer just on my network with out having to do all this, by just pressing print in app menu and away you go but my note seems to want me to buy a Samsung printer to be able to do the same thing (print webpages).

rjgm

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Not so smooth of a process.... I have DL Free Cloud print which not impressed by, the Free Printer Share has worked with a test sheet but will not print web page.
PLease be patient with me I try to read all I can before I post. I am trying to avoid buying a way to print bc it was so easy with my iStone, but not so easy with the new GN2. So I have the HP eprint which I dl that app and it didnt work either and my HP eprint email is registered with Google/ CLoud print still no luck. I want to click print and the phone recognise my wireless printer but doesnt seem to be that easy, it states like many others are getting must have Samsung printer which is BS. any more advice.....???

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Im wondering if their is a way to print from polaris office app via my windows 8 pc to my non wifi usb samsung lazer printer?

Sent from my SGH-T889

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I just set this up Sunday with an HP 6600, if you connect it and register with HP you also get an email address you can forward emails to that will print emails and attachments. You need to setup Google cloud print (beta) which will allow you to print from Gmail, Drive, and a few others over the web browser on your phone. I've had more success with the "cloud print free" app in printing random files on my phone. HP ePrint Home&Biz app can also be setup to print some things... Lots of options, I'm still testing them all to see what's best for what I want.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I did to set it up was to specify my email address that I wanted to use, had it send a pin to my email address, enered the pin, and it found my printer on the network. I then selected the document and then used the eprint service add the open option.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Since Samsung makes printers their phones are designed to only print with their printers by default. In order to print to another printer you need a 3rd party app. I'm using PrintShare Premium. They have a free version with limited features but once you try it you'll pay the $12.95 for the premium version. I also have a couple of Brother printers and use Brother iPrint & Scan (free).

I had an HTC One X+ before my Note 2 and it was able to print to all my network printers at work and home without any added app.

plumbrich

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I also use Print Share Premium. I go to different offices and jobsite trailers throughout the year. It has always been able to connect to many different printers and networks including my home and our office. If you want to print pretty much any Picture or Document from your phone too several different printers then Print share is the way to go.

imarek3

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I also use Print Share Premium. I go to different offices and jobsite trailers throughout the year. It has always been able to connect to many different printers and networks including my home and our office. If you want to print pretty much any Picture or Document from your phone too several different printers then Print share is the way to go.

I heartily agree, Printer Share is the way to go, I have used it with an HP, Brother and Canon printer and it has never failed me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey